tOSU Nut Guy...

Why are Ohio State's helmet stickers marijuana leaves? Maybe we shouldn't be surprised about all of these suspensions and such...

They're Buckeye Leaves from a Buckeye Tree.

And Big Nut is the newer generation of fan who's just trying to get camera time. Neutron Man (Orlas King) is the ultimate fan. Sadly he died a little while back.

Gotta respect the dedication.

That being said.. I think he looks like an idiot.

it's the neck stickers, or whatever, that really takes him over the top? why would you accentuate such a jowly gullet?

Uhhhh, seriously? It was the neck stickers put him over the top for you? You my friend, have a high tolerance for idiocy

it's the neck stickers, or whatever, that really takes him over the top? why would you accentuate such a jowly gullet?

Uhhhh, seriously? It was the neck stickers put him over the top for you? You my friend, have a high tolerance for idiocy

Uhhh, seriously? It was the mention of the neck stickers that put it over the top for you? You my friend, have a shallow sense of humor

Uhhh, seriously? It was the mention of the neck stickers that put it over the top for you? You my friend, have a shallow sense of humor

Uhhh, seriously? You didn't know I was being facetious? Your sense of humor is apparently much more shallow than mine.

Uhhh, seriously? You didn't know I was being facetious? Your sense of humor is apparently much more shallow than mine.

I never knew neck stickers could so thoroughly divide the Husker Fan base, I believe I have discovered the ultimate weapon. Time to get this news to the print shops in Madison

I never knew neck stickers could so thoroughly divide the Husker Fan base, I believe I have discovered the ultimate weapon. Time to get this news to the print shops in Madison

Stick around longer and you'll see we're divided on much more shallow things than this