I think we roll the rest of the schedule..

I have been extremely disappointed by the defense, but I think we are extremely undervalued right now. The espn BIG blog has us at 5th.. that is laughable. Who has Michigan and Michigan St beat? (The Michigan win over ND is an oddity of nature, so I am discounting it). As far as Illinois is concerned, if you think getting Pinkeled is bad.. then you really don't want to be Zook'led. Maybe his new assistants have changed things, but historically.. Zook will lose (badly).

The only team that has any offense on the rest of the schedule is Michigan (just view the Iowa vs. Penn St. game). The rest of the schedule has our strength (offense) pitted against the other teams strength (defense) and our weakness (defense) pitted against their weakness (offense). In the end, I think our defense is better than their offenses (again, short of Michigan).

I think the hardest games on our schedule are over.. Michigan is a house of cards.. people around here don't have the stomach for Marteniz.. Robinson is much more prone to mistakes. He just throws the ball up and hopes it is caught by his teammates (even more so than Mart.)

I'm really not much of a kool-aid drinker.. if we were still in the B12 I would have a different opinion. There is only one team to fear in the B1G, and we already played them.

If by "rolled" you mean "win" ... that is certainly attainable. We would need to score alot of point, play good football and protect the ball ... with some luck ... we could "roll". If that were to happen, I think we'd go to a high bowl and then get "rolled" ... all things being what they have been. The B1G is more like the b1g ... with Wisky bieng the "1". The rest of us fella's are eating the leftovers.

I see it a bit different however ... Oh how I hope I'm wrong. I still see three more losses. Mind you, I don't have teams listed ... cause I think our team is such that on any given day ... any of the teams left on our schedule could beat us except probably Minnesota.

• Fire 1

I was more worried in the beginning of the season about this game than I am now. Northwestern has a couple of good players, but I think their loses will start adversely affecting their performance.

I must say, the Wisky loss may really help me out. I'll be in Lincoln for work the week of the NW game and without that loss.. I probably wouldn't of been able to afford tickets.

I think your a fool, no offence but no way we play like weve played all year and roll these teams. We can improve and we can win, but no way we roll. It will be a struggle until we get the D dialed in and martinez to calm down. Do it for a few games, then i will be convinced. Nebraska is not good with mobile QBs at this point and there are a few left in the schedule.

If by "rolled" you mean "win" ... that is certainly attainable. We would need to score alot of point, play good football and protect the ball ... with some luck ... we could "roll". If that were to happen, I think we'd go to a high bowl and then get "rolled" ... all things being what they have been. The B1G is more like the b1g ... with Wisky bieng the "1". The rest of us fella's are eating the leftovers.

I see it a bit different however ... Oh how I hope I'm wrong. I still see three more losses. Mind you, I don't have teams listed ... cause I think our team is such that on any given day ... any of the teams left on our schedule could beat us except probably Minnesota.

About the bowl.. that is a distinct possibility. I do believe that if the B12 and B1G switched bowl match-ups then the B1G wouldn't get their arse kicked so much.

I think your a fool, no offence but no way we play like weve played all year and roll these teams. We can improve and we can win, but no way we roll. It will be a struggle until we get the D dialed in and martinez to calm down. Do it for a few games, then i will be convinced. Nebraska is not good with mobile QBs at this point and there are a few left in the schedule.

Isn't calling somebody a fool specifically meant to be "an offence"?

• Fire 1

Further, over half of the td's we've given up this year were due to Green or Evans getting beat. At least one, if not 2 of the OSU td's were on Green and Evans getting beat. SJB entered midway through the third quarter and help solidify that position. He doesn't need to be great, just not a sieve like our other corners. So, if SJB can play at all comparably against Denard and Cousins, I think we'll be in good shape.

Isn't calling somebody a fool specifically meant to be "an offence"?

But he said 'no offense', so it's not meant to be offensive. ;)

And I agree about the Northwestern game (if Persa is healthy). That one and Michigan will be scary.

Plus, remember folks, if Michigan wins, they'll be a Top-10 unit when we play them at their house.

What was that stat about DoNU not beating a Top-10 team on the road since when?