Official Nebraska-Minnesota Gameday Discussion Thread

zoogs

Why is everyone hanging everything on the receivers. Most of the balls are not well thrown. The receivers ae having to make dramatic adjustments just to get close to making a catch. Even the throw to Cotton was behind him. TM is off with his passing today. The ball to Bell was not well thrown.

Yes Taylor has been off a little. The helium ball he throws will do that. But that last one Bell was a perfect ball. If Bell is stumbling and has his feet under him that is an easy catch.

Turner's dropped TD too. I don't how you could have an easier pass to catch.

This, Jamal isn't gonna have an easier TD catch for a while.

Why is everyone hanging everything on the receivers. Most of the balls are not well thrown. The receivers ae having to make dramatic adjustments just to get close to making a catch. Even the throw to Cotton was behind him. TM is off with his passing today. The ball to Bell was not well thrown.

Yes Taylor has been off a little. The helium ball he throws will do that. But that last one Bell was a perfect ball. If Bell is stumbling and has his feet under him that is an easy catch.

Turner's dropped TD too. I don't how you could have an easier pass to catch.

This, Jamal isn't gonna have an easier TD catch for a while.

I didn't see that one, stupid customers showing up during a Husker game.

I thought Heard was going to get a medical. So much for that. Still don't like this. These reps could be more work for Abdullah and Green, or Jones, or whoever else. And we can save Braylon for another year, so that we don't continually have this issue year after year.

Brion Carnes is in! Man, the announcers were behind while they were busy talking about Boise State and Alabama.