Checking in from HuskerPedia

I just notified the mods at HuskerMax that I would not be returning to their site unless it is cleaned up of the trash.

They were having a field day bashing Scott Olson, then they started celebrating the death of Steve Jobs.

Some things just aren't funny, I don't want anything to do with those people anymore.

You got that right. Sounds like scum to me.

yep. you can bash scott olsen for hating the marines, but not for what happened to him. the cops messed up big time.

Pretty high class to come over here and bust the chops of a poster that doesn't even post here Sub... Uncool.

Pretty high class to come over here and bust the chops of a poster that doesn't even post here Sub... Uncool.

He quoted and linked my post here to over there, so he does read here.

This thread is about the closure of HP, and by extension that includes the people from HM that went over to trash the site before it was closed.

yep. you can bash scott olsen for hating the marines, but not for what happened to him. the cops messed up big time.

The Oakland police beat a second veteran/demonstrator.

this one sounds sketchy to me. you cant say the police beat him just bc he said they beat him. i hate how alot of cops let power get to their heads, but its not fair to call this a beating without more knowledge of what went down.