Checking in from HuskerPedia

Cactus--You ended pretty well at HP, should have left it at that buddy.

Yes, what you do mean? I shouldn't have joined another board or do you think I said something bad in my post?

I just think there was no reason to take a shot at the guys on HuskerMAX. Yeah, you had some issues with a few of them, but it ended well with others.

That's all.

Which one , the REAL DEAL or Red Pheonix who you seem to follow ? the PRETENDER ? Actually you and I rarely see things in the same light. If I find myself disagreeing on your own opinions it just confirms my grounding in my own life , and that I am doing well. Also , anyone who has had religion in their life knows you are supposed to capitalize Messiah out of respect for our maker , so you are pretty easy to see through. I figure you just try to get a rise out of me , like you did with most people that posted on HP. If you look at my last posts on Huskerpedia , they were about biblical traits that help folks and "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess" that Jesus is God. Or at the very least a part of the Godhead , the Trinity . I posted these responses in direct confrontation of the godless , filthy Max trolls that regularly try and shock folks and wouldnt be surprised to learn you run in their filthy clique. . I have a nice church and my own family go frequently and I sure dont need a person of your caliber to tell me I need to head in that direction. And I suspect that you again are trying to bait me and it didnt work. Now if you would like to go over and debate this in the Cafe ; I will be happy to continue to expose you for what you normally do , which is trolling and baiting , nothing new for you .... THIS IS A FOOTBALL THREAD , so why not talk football here ? So go try and do your normal trolling somewhere else , you bore me ..

Puegot--You are wandering in the wilderness looking and seeking... Trying to fill that void, don't fear The messiah is out there with his light shining. You ran from him once, but he's waiting with open arms for you.

This will be my last post in the thread I created here , I started this in case we got booted off HP so that we would have a place to go. I also mentioned when I started this on HP that I was not trying to talk anyone out of not joining the new Huskerpedia ( Max ) , and that I was glad Max got his website back. I stated that it was anyones own choice to join this board , even though I joined to rid myself of the normal RIFF RAFF on Max's boards , and I am sure there are a few LURKING HERE , and you know who you are.

I let these trolls get to me at times and slapped them down pretty efficiently , however , over here , I will be more at peace , and will watch myself more , as the last days on HP were a mud slinging stomach ache , and I do not wish to return to it . I agree that the HP posters over here need to forget their past , and bringing their baggage over here , We need to move on and enjoy this board for what it is , and it seems to be very well ran as far as Mods and has a nice feel to it. So Puegot is going to recognize that some on here try to get me fired up , and leave them where they lay ...in their own filth .. Lets move on and talk HUSKER FOOTBALL , GOOOO BIIIIGGG REDDDD !

Cactus--You ended pretty well at HP, should have left it at that buddy.

Yes, what you do mean? I shouldn't have joined another board or do you think I said something bad in my post?

I just think there was no reason to take a shot at the guys on HuskerMAX. Yeah, you had some issues with a few of them, but it ended well with others.

That's all.

HB people were curious about what happened and asking questions and HP people had been curious how it was at HM. All I said was there is bad, funny, and informative stuff there and to go check it out for themselves. If I were to take shots though I don't see how you can say it wouldn't be justified after seeing that "meltdown" thread they have in the cafe there. It may be the most disgusting thread I've ever seen. Scratch that...2nd worst after when some of the most popular on that site made fun of an HP mod, who has a HUGE heart, for being deaf. Yes, made fun of him being deaf. You probably missed that one.

Which one , the REAL DEAL or Red Pheonix who you seem to follow ? the PRETENDER ? Actually you and I rarely see things in the same light. If I find myself disagreeing on your own opinions it just confirms my grounding in my own life , and that I am doing well. Also , anyone who has had religion in their life knows you are supposed to capitalize Messiah out of respect for our maker , so you are pretty easy to see through. I figure you just try to get a rise out of me , like you did with most people that posted on HP. If you look at my last posts on Huskerpedia , they were about biblical traits that help folks and "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess" that Jesus is God. Or at the very least a part of the Godhead , the Trinity . I posted these responses in direct confrontation of the godless , filthy Max trolls that regularly try and shock folks and wouldnt be surprised to learn you run in their filthy clique. . I have a nice church and my own family go frequently and I sure dont need a person of your caliber to tell me I need to head in that direction. And I suspect that you again are trying to bait me and it didnt work. Now if you would like to go over and debate this in the Cafe ; I will be happy to continue to expose you for what you normally do , which is trolling and baiting , nothing new for you .... THIS IS A FOOTBALL THREAD , so why not talk football here ? So go try and do your normal trolling somewhere else , you bore me ..

Puegot--You are wandering in the wilderness looking and seeking...  Trying to fill that void, don't fear The messiah is out there with his light shining.  You ran from him once, but he's waiting with open arms for you.

I am confused.Who is Red Phoenix?

Folks, we are not having this bickering back and forth in this thread. There is a thread in the Woodshed, take it there. I have moved another dozen or more posts over there. If I have to keep moving posts then we're going to have to start curbing people.

Personal squabbles do NOT belong in this or any other forum. They belong in the Woodshed.

Folks, we are not having this bickering back and forth in this thread. There is a thread in the Woodshed, take it there. I have moved another dozen or more posts over there. If I have to keep moving posts then we're going to have to start curbing people.

Personal squabbles do NOT belong in this or any other forum. They belong in the Woodshed.

Define: Squabble

Define: Squabble

All the posts that were made after my post, where you were all discussing other people, would fall under that category. Here we discuss topics in the main forums. If you have a problem with a poster, discuss it in the Woodshed. Do not discuss it in any other forum.

You will find all of those posts that have been removed from this thread in the Woodshed. I will not continue moving posts. If discussing of individuals continues in this thread then this thread will be locked and I'll start curbing privileges. Those privileges most typically mean posting.

Again, to be absolutely clear - there is a place for discussing other members. That place is the Woodshed, and nowhere else.

Folks, we are not having this bickering back and forth in this thread.  There is a thread in the Woodshed, take it there.  I have moved another dozen or more posts over there.  If I have to keep moving posts then we're going to have to start curbing people.

Personal squabbles do NOT belong in this or any other forum.  They belong in the Woodshed.

I wanted to go to the woodshed to find out why people are mad at each other.However, it says I need a password to get in the "Woodshed".How do I get the password?