Checking in from HuskerPedia

We really dont know whats going on there yet either. Apparently David (husker)Max won his lawsuit vs. HP and the sight is set to return to him on Monday. Noone is sure what this means, so a few of us wantedto make sure we had somewhere to stay in touch if we get kicked off of HP. Had a whole lot of people suggest this board, and from what I see, there's a lot to like!

Ah, I see. Seems like a lot of unknowns at this point. Hopefully whatever happens in that transition, goes smoothly. Regardless, though, you are always welcome to stick around! :koolaid2:

We really dont know whats going on there yet either. Apparently David (husker)Max won his lawsuit vs. HP and the sight is set to return to him on Monday. Noone is sure what this means, so a few of us wantedto make sure we had somewhere to stay in touch if we get kicked off of HP. Had a whole lot of people suggest this board, and from what I see, there's a lot to like!

I remember when that whole thing went down over at HP. Everybody was like WTF!!! Some were taking HPs side and some were taking Davids side. I had only been a "paid" member for about 4 months, then the new owners basically made the site free. I thought that was crap so I quietly left.

Congrats on David winning the lawsuit.

How did you like that repeat of your second great comeback ? Hopefully will see you guys in the BIG SHOW ...

Torment us ??? , be FOREWARNED WE ARE A MOTLEY CREW ! :leghump:

Wait...there's another Husker forum I could be tormenting? How did I miss that?

Oh and that site was worth $1m+? Good god, I didn't realize a sports fan site could be that profitable. I'm in the wrong business.