Checking in from HuskerPedia

I tried Huskerpedia before there was a HuskerMax and didn't want to pay to use a message board so I came here.

On a side note I have an app for my iPhone called HuskerBytes which is based off of HuskerMax and if I could do it all over again it's not worth $1.99 for the app (it's now .99). They took away listening to the games and there's no postgame videos or any videos of some sort.

Everyone like refugees when they seek assylum in someone else's country.

Over the past two years HP and HM had developed distinctly different personalities.

After HM won the lawsuit and is about to take (retake) the HP site, there was an influx of HMers to HP (basically a raiding party) who pretty much trashed the place by trolling.

The HP regulars did not take kindly to that, and some have already migrated here, and more are likely to follow.

The key thing for the HPers to rember is that this is not New HP, this is HuskerBoard.

The HP that existed before the split no longer exists, and neither does the HP that formed afterward.

That Pedia vs Max is now a no win situation for Max. His original product isn't there and honestly he's not going to gain much because most of the members migrated with him to liked his old site. I like Max and I know his site is really a product of a "discount" type club than a premium type board. Personally if you don't live in Lincoln there isn't a whole lot of value of being a member and paying for his site. He would be better off killing it or selling it to the guy who just lost.

Personally I belong to one premium site and thats because I don't have to wade through the dip$h*ts of the world to find out what is actually happening. Thats probably why my tolerance here gets low from time to time because you can't keep the trolls and idiots away when its free. The little Timmy's of their world will set up shop and find a happy spot where they can be idiots. This place doesn't have as much of that as the other free Husker boards. It would really be nice to keep it that way. I would hope if part of the Huskerpedia membership comes here is the part huskerboard can tolerate and not the mouth-breathers. I know this place needs numbers to survive but a huge influx of stupidity will drive everyone worth a crap here away.