Checking in from HuskerPedia

Any of you Huskerpedia-ers want to explain why you chose the HP side of the Max-HP dispute? I thought it was pretty clear that David was slighted pretty hard, and from an outside perspective I definitely sided with him. I'm just wondering why you would choose to support HP after the rightful 'owner' was wrongfully booted. Just curious is all.

Also, pray to god that cactusboy doesn't come over here. If there is a worse poster out there, I have yet to find him.

• Fire 1

Any of you Huskerpedia-ers want to explain why you chose the HP side of the Max-HP dispute? I thought it was pretty clear that David was slighted pretty hard, and from an outside perspective I definitely sided with him. I'm just wondering why you would choose to support HP after the rightful 'owner' was wrongfully booted. Just curious is all.

Also, pray to god that cactusboy doesn't come over here. If there is a worse poster out there, I have yet to find him.

Hi

• Fire 1

CactusBoy was ok. I didn't agree with a lot of his posts but so what? I'll take his take over the average hater on here any day.

For most participants, the ownership issues were invisible. They just wanted to talk football with people they knew and liked.

I have seen plenty of bad participants on many sites, and Cactus was not close to being one of them.

• Fire 1

CactusBoy was ok. I didn't agree with a lot of his posts but so what? I'll take his take over the average hater on here any day.

The more controversial posts spice some things up on these boards here. As do the insightful, positive and "insider" posts as well.

The more controversial posts spice some things up on these boards here. As do the insightful, positive and "insider" posts as well.

Yeah, to some extent they do. But the endlessly repeated "Bo s*cks", "Barney s*cks", TMart s*cks", etc gets pretty old imo. To each their own though.

GBR!!

Yeah I never spent a whole lot of time at HP but I just remember a string of bad and sort of arrogant cactus posts is all, and I decided I didnt want any of that. Whatever the ownership issues are, hating a certain message board of the same fanbase is pretty silly overall.

Yeah, to some extent they do. But the endlessly repeated "Bo s*cks", "Barney s*cks", TMart s*cks", etc gets pretty old imo. To each their own though.

GBR!!

I tend to get sick of them as well....if they are sprinkled in there once in a while with some valid points and premises....then I don't get as aggrivated...I am a pretty positive poster and I rarely bash players or coaches. I think I keep it pretty real around here. hehe

Someone want to breakdown what happened to an outsider in layman's terms. I'm very confused by this, all I know is that we're getting a lot of new faces. :confucius

Huskerpedia.com is a forum/archive/links website for Husker sports, originally owned by a Husker fan named David Max. A year or two ago, Max got booted from his own site by some internet corporation, which was in breach of their contract with one another. Max then created Huskermax.com which is practically the same site, and the two have coexisted for a couple years while Max's lawsuit was in court. Max won, and now it appears Huskerpedia is getting shut down.

I had decided before the lawsuit came along that there was no way in hell I would ever give David Max another penny. He's unethical.