Checking in from HuskerPedia

Yes it was sad to see the filth that once occupied our space return to reclaim their ghetto ... oh well , now they have nothing

other than their NEW old (Huskermax ) digs for the next 30 days. Cant imagine Max would let the riff raff continue ? Anything for 20 bucks ? That theory about paying keeps the riff raff out only works for country clubs and the suburbs ...

Everyone like refugees when they seek assylum in someone else's country.

Over the past two years HP and HM had developed distinctly different personalities.

After HM won the lawsuit and is about to take (retake) the HP site, there was an influx of HMers to HP (basically a raiding party) who pretty much trashed the place by trolling.

The HP regulars did not take kindly to that, and some have already migrated here, and more are likely to follow.

The key thing for the HPers to rember is that this is not New HP, this is HuskerBoard.

The HP that existed before the split no longer exists, and neither does the HP that formed afterward.

I've asked for explanations multiple times (and even on HP a long time ago) and the only real answer Ive gotten is "Max is a douche" which doesn't explain much of anything.

Here is the scoop. Most people on HP didn't care about the lawsuit. Just two business partners fighting. Max went and started up HuskerMax. Charged $20 to join. The site had 10 or so guys who absolutely controlled the discussions on the board. I tried it for a year, but it was the most fingernails-on-chalkboard site I'd ever been on. Tried it for a year and went back to HP. HP had shrunk considerably by then, but at least the folks were friendly. Last week, we got notice that Max was back and was taking over. A host of his loyal followers jumped all over the HP board and started acting like compete jerks. It was like a throng of hoodlums bum rushed the site. They were beating their chests that Dave Max had "won" the lawsuit, as if we even cared. We don't care about millionaires winning court battles over each other. We just want to talk football.

Yes it was sad to see the filth that once occupied our space return to reclaim their ghetto ... oh well , now they have nothing

other than their NEW old (Huskermax ) digs for the next 30 days at least .

Everyone like refugees when they seek assylum in someone else's country.

Over the past two years HP and HM had developed distinctly different personalities.

After HM won the lawsuit and is about to take (retake) the HP site, there was an influx of HMers to HP (basically a raiding party) who pretty much trashed the place by trolling.

The HP regulars did not take kindly to that, and some have already migrated here, and more are likely to follow.

The key thing for the HPers to rember is that this is not New HP, this is HuskerBoard.

The HP that existed before the split no longer exists, and neither does the HP that formed afterward.

I've asked for explanations multiple times (and even on HP a long time ago) and the only real answer Ive gotten is "Max is a douche" which doesn't explain much of anything.

Here here , spot on ..just how I felt too ..

Here is the scoop. Most people on HP didn't care about the lawsuit. Just two business partners fighting. Max went and started up HuskerMax. Charged $20 to join. The site had 10 or so guys who absolutely controlled the discussions on the board. I tried it for a year, but it was the most fingernails-on-chalkboard site I'd ever been on. Tried it for a year and went back to HP. HP had shrunk considerably by then, but at least the folks were friendly. Last week, we got notice that Max was back and was taking over. A host of his loyal followers jumped all over the HP board and started acting like compete jerks. It was like a throng of hoodlums bum rushed the site. They were beating their chests that Dave Max had "won" the lawsuit, as if we even cared. We don't care about millionaires winning court battles over each other. We just want to talk football.

PuegotDaddy ...a long story ..actually was known once more for GRO ...however ... about 15 years or so I had a midlife crisis and found love with a stripper who was the classic Tejas Mexican Blackbird (of ZZtop fame ) ...at that time PuffDaddy was the rage , and so I took on this moniker to be more original . I was in that strip club so much to see this gal when I walked in , everyone would yell " NORM " LIKE ON CHEERS ...

Alas , our love was never to be , a stormy romance at best ...tells you a little about me to be foolish enough to fall in love with a stripper ? chuckleshuffle

OOOOH SIMONE SIMONE , WHERE FOR ART THOUGH MY LOVE ?????

In case Max kicks us off Huskerpedia this next monday ; here is the place for the rest of the Motley Crew ...

What does your username mean?

Amen. I don't like lawsuits. I just like to talk about Husker football...... This site has great recruiting information as well.