Checking in from HuskerPedia

Hey to all of the regulars over here , how do you post video , lets say from Youtube ?

How self-important do you have to be to announce your arrival to an internet message board?

Or to announce your leaving the message board because you have "had it."

Anyways welcome to former Huskerpedia members.

<iframe%20width=

You can embed youtube videos, so just copy the link from the address bar and paste it in your post.

.....host of his loyal followers jumped all over the HP board and started acting like compete jerks. It was like a throng of hoodlums bum rushed the site. They were beating their chests that Dave Max had "won" the lawsuit, as if we even cared. We don't care about millionaires winning court battles over each other. We just want to talk football......

Exactly my thoughts. Kinda like Hitler and his henchmen. Now I'm concerned about invade HuskerBoard forum.

I read 1.4M settlement (HP trial). I think 1.4M pennies, not dollars :P

Do you just click into the space here , or do you have to click one of the above characters ? I tried copying the address line and also the embedded line and pasting in this space and only got the address ? Do you know what I am missing ?

Hey to all of the regulars over here , how do you post video , lets say from Youtube ?

How self-important do you have to be to announce your arrival to an internet message board?

<iframe%20width=

You can embed youtube videos, so just copy the link from the address bar and paste it in your post.

like this:

Do you just click into the space here , or do you have to click one of the above characters ?

<iframe%20width=

like this:

Just in the space.

Sully Erna checking in from HP. Unlike the rest of you guys, I have no idea what the deal is (legal issues) with the HP website. I basically used it for my Husker fix at the end of the day. I didn't realize there was a big story behind who owned the site. Whatever. Whats the deal here? Is this site for posting only or is there articles with info as well? I live in Chicago so I need a place to go to get daily info.

Personally - I have always message board here and go to HuskerMax for daily updates - I left Huskerpedia because it seemed to not be on top of things news-wise.

Mass exodus. I feel like I'm on a Florida beach in 1980. (+1 for the first to identify what I'm drunkenly referring to.)

Welcome all! This is the only nude Nebraska message board in the country, and I am NOT an attractive man. Enjoy! :)

Oh come come, you're not thaaat bad, you should have more confidence...you should also draw your blinds at night.

:lol:

I'm not closing those blinds though, dude. My buddies didn't die face down in the muck so that some fascist neighborhood association could deprive my undercarriage from a nice dusky breeze.