Checking in from HuskerPedia

Whaddup Austin ? Man are they chatting you up on Max now ; you really got their attention for sure ...

Thanks for all the love ole HP brotha's :).......

Brings a tear to my eye (sob sob) .... didn't think I was loved so much -_-

It will take me a while to get warmed up here..... Need to get used to the lay of the land.... need to know what buttons I can push .... need to know what thresholds I can cross....

Nevermind.... I'm glad to be off HuskerMax's douche site. Too bad he decided to cause such a rift between Husker fans. Amazing to see how his posse came over and took over the site. Oh well.. Time to get reacquainted here :wasted

guys who like to flaunt their pathetic lives by showing how they can rack up 23,000 posts. If you're a newbie, better fall in line or else.... get taken out back.

LOL ! OH _hit !

I have never liked displaying number of posts. A person's post should be judged SOLELY by its merits, not backed by some number that means nothing. That 10,000th post isn't better because of the 9,999 that went before it.

Now I feel like a loser........................I'LL BAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! YOU HEAR ME?! :sarcasm

I had decided before the lawsuit came along that there was no way in hell I would ever give David Max another penny. He's unethical.

Happy to see some of the faces over here from HP.

I didn't have enough interaction with Max to form a strong opinion either way about him really. I tend to side with Calla, but only because she used a Gustav Klimt painting in her avatar, so that may not hold up as a great reason in court. It was the fanatical following of his that really turned me off. Some of them were scary. :ahhhhhhhh

I'm through with anything HP and Max connected. I'm over here now to catch up on all things Husker related...plus I'm sure Austin needs me here for moral support...even though he'll deny it.

I've concluded I really like the Huskers, it's some of their fans I'm having a hard time dealing with. ;)

• Fire 1

I've asked for explanations multiple times (and even on HP a long time ago) and the only real answer Ive gotten is "Max is a douche" which doesn't explain much of anything.

Here is the scoop. Most people on HP didn't care about the lawsuit. Just two business partners fighting. Max went and started up HuskerMax. Charged $20 to join. The site had 10 or so guys who absolutely controlled the discussions on the board. I tried it for a year, but it was the most fingernails-on-chalkboard site I'd ever been on. Tried it for a year and went back to HP. HP had shrunk considerably by then, but at least the folks were friendly. Last week, we got notice that Max was back and was taking over. A host of his loyal followers jumped all over the HP board and started acting like compete jerks. It was like a throng of hoodlums bum rushed the site. They were beating their chests that Dave Max had "won" the lawsuit, as if we even cared. We don't care about millionaires winning court battles over each other. We just want to talk football.

Thanks, thats the best explanation I have gotten so far.

You were (the infamous) HuskerinSanDiego at HMax I take it

I've asked for explanations multiple times (and even on HP a long time ago) and the only real answer Ive gotten is "Max is a douche" which doesn't explain much of anything.

Here is the scoop. Most people on HP didn't care about the lawsuit. Just two business partners fighting. Max went and started up HuskerMax. Charged $20 to join. The site had 10 or so guys who absolutely controlled the discussions on the board. I tried it for a year, but it was the most fingernails-on-chalkboard site I'd ever been on. Tried it for a year and went back to HP. HP had shrunk considerably by then, but at least the folks were friendly. Last week, we got notice that Max was back and was taking over. A host of his loyal followers jumped all over the HP board and started acting like compete jerks. It was like a throng of hoodlums bum rushed the site. They were beating their chests that Dave Max had "won" the lawsuit, as if we even cared. We don't care about millionaires winning court battles over each other. We just want to talk football.

I'm surprised any of them know how to read, let alone type. I'm sure Max told them how he wanted it done, and they all did what was asked. Guess it's a good thing he didn't start passing around cyanide kool-aid, otherwise the mods here wouldn't have to deal with the en flux.

YOU TALKIN' TO ME ???? YOU TALKIN' TO ME ??? WELL , I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE , SO YOU MUST BE TALKIN' TO MEEEEE ... OTHER THAN THE REST OF THE FORMER HUSKERPEDIA ...

How self-important do you have to be to announce your arrival to an internet message board?

LOL! :) He is doing the same thing HuskerMax guys did to HuskerPedia that he was complaining about.Pretty hypocritical and obnoxious when you think about it.

Hey to all of the regulars over here , how do you post video , lets say from Youtube ?

How self-important do you have to be to announce your arrival to an internet message board?

Or to announce your leaving the message board because you have "had it."

Anyways welcome to former Huskerpedia members.

<iframe%20width=

Mass exodus. I feel like I'm on a Florida beach in 1980. (+1 for the first to identify what I'm drunkenly referring to.)

Welcome all! This is the only nude Nebraska message board in the country, and I am NOT an attractive man. Enjoy! :)

Oh come come, you're not thaaat bad, you should have more confidence...you should also draw your blinds at night.