Checking in from HuskerPedia

Sully Erna checking in from HP. Unlike the rest of you guys, I have no idea what the deal is (legal issues) with the HP website. I basically used it for my Husker fix at the end of the day. I didn't realize there was a big story behind who owned the site. Whatever. Whats the deal here? Is this site for posting only or is there articles with info as well? I live in Chicago so I need a place to go to get daily info.

Sully Erna checking in from HP. Unlike the rest of you guys, I have no idea what the deal is (legal issues) with the HP website. I basically used it for my Husker fix at the end of the day. I didn't realize there was a big story behind who owned the site. Whatever. Whats the deal here? Is this site for posting only or is there articles with info as well? I live in Chicago so I need a place to go to get daily info.

Well, most of the threads here at Huskerboard are geared towards discussion, but a good number of them begin by posting an article and then breaking it down. There's also very up to date information on the players being recruited by Nebraska, as we have a few guys who know their stuff and have inside connections... or just ones that own a Rivals subscription and summarize the articles on there. :)

I would say Huskerboard is more of a discussion board than Huskerpedia, from what I remember of it. We don't have a ton of front page links to articles about the Huskers as do they. At its roots, Huskerboard truly is a forum. However, I find I fully satisfy my Husker fix by checking in here daily (usually) and if I feel the need for articles, reading the OWH or just Google News searching "Huskers."

Stick around friend... you'll find you'll like the people here.

Well, most of the threads here at Huskerboard are geared towards discussion, but a good number of them begin by posting an article and then breaking it down. There's also very up to date information on the players being recruited by Nebraska, as we have a few guys who know their stuff and have inside connections... or just ones that own a Rivals subscription and summarize the articles on there. :)

I would say Huskerboard is more of a discussion board than Huskerpedia, from what I remember of it. We don't have a ton of front page links to articles about the Huskers as do they. At its roots, Huskerboard truly is a forum. However, I find I fully satisfy my Husker fix by checking in here daily (usually) and if I feel the need for articles, reading the OWH or just Google News searching "Huskers."

Stick around friend... you'll find you'll like the people here.

This.........

I would say that we break things just as early as anyone else out there. Really a great board..............

Anyways...are there any posters on this board that post at Bighuskerfan.com!? Just curious....

I used too alittle bit. As far as breaking news it seemed to always be a day behind or something over there(atleast to me). Also, it seemed to be the same people posting over there and thats it, but this is my experience from a couple of years ago.

Some of us were there before the lawsuit , some came after , really none of us took sides , we just posted . I dont know Max or any of the other "perpetrators"

that were against each other . Dont really care either. After the verdict the trolls who formerly occupied the Huskerpedia (current Max trolls ) came back and went BERZERKO , and since the current Huskerpedia mods had no real authority as far as not knowing what would become of things , the site in the last week deteriorated into a pissing match between the former / current Max trolls and others who stayed on. I think that is one reason it is now closed.

So you guys were on the HuskerPedia side of the HuskerPedia vs. HuskerMax battle? Oh dear..if so, I feel bad for HuskerScott's comment.