refunds

godd2

i am just curious. i am thinking about writing the university and asking for reimbersement for gas after spending so much time and gas watching a pathetic attempt saturday. I was at that game, we just simply didnt come to play. Not only were the players not there, that was evident from the 1st series when brad smith was able to eat a quick brunch and then throw a 50 yard duck to a guy that was 10 yards open down the middle. I literally could have gotten out of my row 19 seat, made it through the crowd, onto the field and blocked that ball if i would have left when the ball was snapped. I dont mind loosing to a better team, but loosing to a single player makes me upset. Brad smith has been running for 4 years, maybe we should have by now figured out we should focus on him. that missouri team is not good, brad smith is. The cornhuskers just simply did not come to play saturday and that is not right. The coaches need to make adjustments quicker and better. The enitre team was an embarresment on the field, i just hope it looked better on tv.

One more thing, could someone explain to Nunn that he should cover the ball when he is getting hit!!!! that play changed the game, if we score there, all of the fans sitting near me were ready to leave and the MU team gives up. :steam:steam:steam

One more thing, could someone explain to Nunn that he should cover the ball when he is getting hit!!!! that play changed the game, if we score there, all of the fans sitting near me were ready to leave and the MU team gives up. :steam:steam:steam

I agree with you there. :thumbs I got 4 MU fans in front of me to leave because they got sick of myself and other fellow Cornhuskers being loud.

Let me know if you get your gas money back. :thumbs

I went to that game too... The Mizzou fans are beyond rude and havent one clue about sportsmanship.

The mizzou brad smith's are in trouble next year when they lose their ONE good player and come to OUR house in Lincoln. I am going to thrash every mizzou fan I see, and I suggest you do the same... they will do it to you if given the chance!

I made the comment to the mizzou fans about BS, and they agreed and went further to say "IF we beat NU, then we (mizzou) should get NU's best player", so even they (mizzou fans) know that their team is 2nd rate and built around one player.

The officiating would have been better done by Helen Keller... those refs were on the take, if you think otherwise, then you didnt watch the game or you are just plain stupid.

SCREW MIZZOU! I am not bitter about losing, but rather, having it rubbed in my face by the Trailer Park fans in mizzou. :steam

i am just curious.  i am thinking about writing the university and asking for reimbersement for gas after spending so much time and gas watching a pathetic attempt saturday.  I was at that game, we just simply didnt come to play.  Not only were the players not there, that was evident from the 1st series when brad smith was able to eat a quick brunch and then throw a 50 yard duck to a guy that was 10 yards open down the middle.  I literally could have gotten out of my row 19 seat, made it through the crowd, onto the field and blocked that ball if i would have left when the ball was snapped.  I dont mind loosing to a better team, but loosing to a single player makes me upset.  Brad smith has been running for 4 years, maybe we should have by now figured out we should focus on him.  that missouri team is not good, brad smith is. The cornhuskers just simply did not come to play saturday and that is not right.  The coaches need to make adjustments quicker and better.  The enitre team was an embarresment on the field, i just hope it looked better on tv. 

One more thing, could someone explain to Nunn that he should cover the ball when he is getting hit!!!!  that play changed the game, if we score there, all of the fans sitting near me were ready to leave and the MU team gives up. :steam  :steam  :steam

So you saying 1 less bandwagon fan to worry about? Awesome redthumb.gif

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

So you saying 1 less bandwagon fan to worry about?

how is expecting a team to be prepared for a game 1/2 way into the season being a band wagon fan...i have been a fan since i was born...i have been a fan even after the 80's when we couldnt buy a bowl win...Nebraska football is held to higher expectations than most teams...as a nebraskan i expect that they will be prepared and show the work ethic that nebraska stands for...this goes for the coaching staff as well...i dont think that is too much to ask...

please reply again with one of your lame uneducated sayings about what the lord has done...nice...must have gotten that one from the missouri fans this weekend when you were at the game..if you were fan enough to goto the game...

i am just curious.  i am thinking about writing the university and asking for reimbersement for gas after spending so much time and gas watching a pathetic attempt saturday.  I was at that game, we just simply didnt come to play.  Not only were the players not there, that was evident from the 1st series when brad smith was able to eat a quick brunch and then throw a 50 yard duck to a guy that was 10 yards open down the middle.  I literally could have gotten out of my row 19 seat, made it through the crowd, onto the field and blocked that ball if i would have left when the ball was snapped.  I dont mind loosing to a better team, but loosing to a single player makes me upset.  Brad smith has been running for 4 years, maybe we should have by now figured out we should focus on him.  that missouri team is not good, brad smith is. The cornhuskers just simply did not come to play saturday and that is not right.  The coaches need to make adjustments quicker and better.  The enitre team was an embarresment on the field, i just hope it looked better on tv. 

One more thing, could someone explain to Nunn that he should cover the ball when he is getting hit!!!!  that play changed the game, if we score there, all of the fans sitting near me were ready to leave and the MU team gives up. :steam  :steam  :steam

So you saying 1 less bandwagon fan to worry about? Awesome redthumb.gif

I don't think that was entirely necessary.

i am just curious. i am thinking about writing the university and asking for reimbersement for gas after spending so much time and gas watching a pathetic attempt saturday. I was at that game, we just simply didnt come to play. Not only were the players not there, that was evident from the 1st series when brad smith was able to eat a quick brunch and then throw a 50 yard duck to a guy that was 10 yards open down the middle. I literally could have gotten out of my row 19 seat, made it through the crowd, onto the field and blocked that ball if i would have left when the ball was snapped. I dont mind loosing to a better team, but loosing to a single player makes me upset. Brad smith has been running for 4 years, maybe we should have by now figured out we should focus on him. that missouri team is not good, brad smith is. The cornhuskers just simply did not come to play saturday and that is not right. The coaches need to make adjustments quicker and better. The enitre team was an embarresment on the field, i just hope it looked better on tv.

This reminds me of a couple years ago after the Florida Marlins won the World Series and then traded everyone after that. Season ticket holders tried sue the organization for false advertising. They advertised all these players for the upcoming season and then traded them all away.