Let's all start practicing this now

JTrain

Am I a bad fan if I would prefer to not go to the champ game? I'd rather just winout and only have 2 losses

nah....just stating your own personal opinon....but would still be nice to be there none the less. I'm going to go ahead and swallow my pride, do a voodo dance, eat crow...what ever it takes for Iowa to beat MSU.....then again, NW might be the better option to root for..??

The "I'm never going to root for Iowa" guys need to grow a pair. Your allegiance is to NEBRASKA, therefor anything that would be beneficial to NEBRASKA (ie Iowa winning this weekend) you should be fully supportive of. You guys are being ridiculous! I rooted for CU in 2001 in the Big 12 Championship for the benefit of Nebraska and I'm going for Iowa this weekend as I did last weekend!

Besides they aren't even a rival yet, despite that stuck corn bowl trophy. We haven't played them in a decade! No one will be our main rival, just like no one has been for basically the last decade, because rivalries aren't formed by pointing fingers at borders, but rather long and balanced series, which we haven't had with any of the Big Ten schools yet!