X > Tebow Movement Pwns ESPN

http://www.cbssports...475988/33089743

In a column written by Bill Williamson of ESPN.com that made the case that Broncos executives needed to think of a post-Tebow plan since, as we have written about time and time again, Tebow isn’t a legit NFL quarterback at this point.

The readers of the article then commandeered it like a pirate ship on the Indian Ocean and created a meme that’s mean -- and well, sorta funny -- about what exactly is greater than Tebow. As in, X > Tebow.

It goes a little something like this (all of the following are actual a few of the (tens of?) thousands of comments):

Trolling ESPN > Tebow

Creed > Tebow

Rob Schnieder movies > tebow

Herman Cain’s pizza-making skills > Tebow

Federal Pound you in the a$$ prison > Tebow (I’m a sucker for Office Space references)

Kris Humphries > Tebow

And on and on and on.

Thought this meme was worth a stop-down if, for anything else, to check out the latest Denver articles on ESPN. Just set the comments to 'live', and watch as X > Tebow comments just pour down the page like a waterfall, which must be driving Bristol bat s**t insane. :)

And to pile on...

Bill Callahan's Reign of Terror > Tebow

Kevin Cosgrove Defenses > Tebow

A High Colonic > Tebow

Texas Football Ethics > Tebow

Me thinking of a better 'X > Tebow' line than the lame ones I've thrown out already > Tebow

Now just add some Neon Cat to this, stir, and enjoy.