Are the PUB candidates shooting each other down to Obamas benefit ?

SURE , Fox news is "FAIR AND BALANCED" if you are wearing NEOCON sunglasses ...

It still intrigues me that man that is so clearly being beating up by 'left' media and really has very little support from Fox News is doing so well in the polls. The AP articles have always been biased and there isn't a commentator on Fox right now that is really behind him. Fox had the biggest hard on for Palin and Bachman, but just can't seem to get behind Cain?

Cain is being beaten up by Fox News, too. I would hardly call them 'left.'

Well Ron Paul has said numerous times he wouldnt be against legalizing all drugs .... Dont shoot the messenger ...

THAT AND LEGALIZING HEROIN !!!! Who do you know that would go out and do Heroin if it were legal ? COME ON .... :wacko:

Let's get serious, that's not going to happen.

YOUR QUOTE :

"Just continuing on my mission to help you." I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU PHOENIX ...

I am with you on NEWT , RED .. I would vote for him also ...

It'll be interesting to see how Cain looks after the next couple of weeks. If he survives this storm, then he has a great chance.

If he bows out, my guess is his support goes to Newt. I'm a Gary Johnson/Ron Paul guy too, but am hoping Cain or Newt can make it through, because I can't stomach even voting for Mitt or Perry.

I won't vote for him in the primaries, but he's definitely someone I could get behind.

"Red" - you should quit trolling, you aren't very good at it. Just continuing on my mission to help you.

It still intrigues me that man that is so clearly being beating up by 'left' media and really has very little support from Fox News is doing so well in the polls. The AP articles have always been biased and there isn't a commentator on Fox right now that is really behind him. Fox had the biggest hard on for Palin and Bachman, but just can't seem to get behind Cain?

You are right in that Fox leans to the right. They appear to try to balance the discussion of issues by bringing liberals on to debate the other side. I do know this, no one on Fox has said that a politician causes thrills to run down their leg...or any other body part (Chris Matthews on MSNBC) or referred to President Obama as "the monkey" (Erin Burnette on CNN referring to President Bush when he was in office

)

http://news.yahoo.co...a-050333930.htm

Seems like a pissing match at the Pub debates ; trouble is most of the time the disparaging remarks are true ...

With Cain looking like he's to sexy for his job , and Rick Perry making drunk remarks ; will folks vote for a Morman who was the originator of the model of Obamacare ?

All the while the guy who could really help the country , THE NEWT , seems to have no following with the PUBS ?

President Hussien must be sitting back licking his chops ? Whatchoo say skeeney kiddo ?

Have faith my friend!! That usually happens with an open run for the presidency. It happened with the dems when BO won. They will come together when it is all over and unite to defeat BO.

As for Newt he has steadily climbed in the polls from around seventh place to third and it is very early in the race. I think when it comes down to the end he will either win or come very close to winning the nomination. So have some faith!! :w00t

Romney will come out on top. He has the only legit chance of beating BO. The other are just way too out there. Perry is Bush w/ out the brains. (they seriously say that in TX) and Cain is a black male version of Palin. I like how he so confidently said he's been studying up on foreign policy for months now. :)

YOu are critizing Cain you are a racist!! Don't you know you can't do that. chuckleshuffle

The only way out of the mess we are in is by refusing to vote for anyone with a D or an R after their name.

He is the only candidate who is running that I can agree with anything on, but I also disagree with other stuff he wants to do.

I would like to see a Paul/Kucinich (Ind) ticket.

And I will admit that I don't know much about Gary Johnson.

I would be afraid of Kucinich because he has a very liberal view of fiscal policies!! That scares me we need to reign in spending first and foremost!!! :ahhhhhhhh

How is it a shakedown? The fact is he has three sexual harassment claims that he settled while working at the National Restaurant Association. No debate on that at all. There were confidentially agreements, but Cain may have violated those himself by mentioning details. And if anyone thinks its going to be much longer before the details on those come out.....

Is settling for a cash payout the same as being guilty? Not exactly, but its pretty close, and in the court of public opinion it may as well be a conviction.

The one that wants to talk (the one who wants more money) filed the claim shortly after he resigned. I'm sure Gloria Alred is beating down her door right now. The NRA settled which may or may not indicate anything. $35,000 or go to court, I guess that would be their call. I've seen it go both ways.

This is far too predictable guys. Why do so many fall for it? No recourse for the accused.

http://www.bloomberg...yee-bialek.html

Bialek, identified as a Republican by her lawyer, Gloria Allred, said she first met Cain when she attended a company convention in 1997. After she was let go about a month later, she sought Cain out for help finding a new position. She said the two met for dinner in 1997 and that Cain offered to drive her to the group’s offices for a tour of the national headquarters.
I like his foreign policy and his proposed audit of the Fed.

Other than that, he's a bit wacky.

I really don't like much of anything about the other candidates.

Some of his foreign policy sounds OK, but he really leans to the isolationist mentality we had back before the world wars. Locking down the borders and withdrawing from world politics never leads to anything good.

I don't see it as "isolationist" to not not be occupying and bombing several nations, and to have several hundred military bases all over the world.

Paul (from what I recall) has called for constructive engagement with the rest of the world, not a retreat from it.

He's open about withdrawing from NATO and the UN. Which would really hurt our influence on the world stage.

Some of his foreign policy sounds OK, but he really leans to the isolationist mentality we had back before the world wars. Locking down the borders and withdrawing from world politics never leads to anything good.

I don't see it as "isolationist" to not not be occupying and bombing several nations, and to have several hundred military bases all over the world.

Paul (from what I recall) has called for constructive engagement with the rest of the world, not a retreat from it.

He's open about withdrawing from NATO and the UN. Which would really hurt our influence on the world stage.

I just hope Cain drops out...knock on wood.

Yosarian........................Good to see you posting over here !!............(I'm a relative newbie here after the shutdown at the old joint)...............

Yes we need more jack booted thugs to even things out over here ... You guys need to get it together as the Black Walnut is too sexy for the job ! WAKE UP and get NEWT in there , or President Hussien is going to make you sorry ....

Yosarian........................Good to see you posting over here !!............(I'm a relative newbie here after the shutdown at the old joint)...............

Yes we need more jack booted thugs to even things out over here ... You guys need to get it together as the Black Walnut is too sexy for the job ! WAKE UP and get NEWT in there , or President Hussien is going to make you sorry ....

PuegotDaddy - what's with the name-calling? Jack booted thugs? And what does this mean: "You guys need to get it together as the Black Walnut is too sexy for the job ! WAKE UP and get NEWT in there , or President Hussien is going to make you sorry ...."? And who the heck is Hussien? Did you mean Hessian?

I like the way you can always tell when someone is feeling outwitted - they start calling people names...like you just did. You are aware of the terms of use for this site...right?

You keep bashing fox news about this and you are wrong. If you look at the news anchors they are fair and balanced. People like Sheppard Smith give straight news. You have to remember Hannity & O'Reilly are news ANALYSTS they are going to have opinions that is the whole analyst thing. Just like Maddow & Oberman are not fair and balanced. I wish you would absorb this information. :sarcasm