Congrats To Northwestern

Thanks for the nice post. Northwestern has stunned the best of the Big 10 including Iowa at Iowa. As the smallest and only private school in the Big 10, it's great to be competitive against some of the powerhouses of the Big 10. I predicted a 3 point win in the contest and to my great surprise it came true! I'm glad to have such a quality school like Nebraska join the Big 10 but no one

promised it was going to be easy! As a longsuffering Wildcat fan, all I can say is "remember the Alamo (Bowl - 2000)". That was

painful to get bowled over by Nebraska. We will treasure today's win against such a quality school and program in Lincoln. Wildcat fan from Chicago area.

This win was huge for Northwestern. If we had to lose, then I don't mind it so much losing to a team that fought through some bad times and played a helluva game. Northwestern won, we didn't hand it to them. That last touchdown drive of theirs was fueled purely on determination, and they had more horsepower under the hood.