I'm not a fair weather fan, and will never be.

I don't think anyone on here is fair weather.....

Just very frustrated after a tough loss to an inferior opponent.

Let them vent about the players and coaches. They will feel better on Sunday(a little : / )

The minute you start expecting less than perfection is when you become m1ch1g@n.

I prefer to call them Mechicken. But you hit the nail on the head.

Nebraska is very fortunate to be where they were going into this game. Washington could have beat us. Fresno State could have beat us. Wisconsin, well you all know how that went. Ohio St had our ass kicked to the curb til' their QB got hurt, We had one good quarter against Minnesota...yes I said one good quarter. The only team we beat soundly was Michigan St. and not even the best analysts in the world can tell you what the hell happened to Michigan State in that game.....I mean, they just plain didn't show up......... So yep, Northwestern came in here and exposed us. It probably won't be the last time guys. Get used to this kind of thing. It's going to continue to happen. Next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that , and the year after that, and the year after that

Tough game, it was a loss, could have gone either way in the end, Nebraska played their hearts out. I will still wear my Husker stuff with pride. Remember those who think the sky is falling, part of the Husker Prayer says, "If we should lose, we'll stand by the road and cheer as the winners go by". We can't win them all. We can be gracious losers that say the team will learn from this loss, or we can be sore losers. I prefer be gracious in defeat. 7-2 isn't that bad. Go Big Red!