My Apologies :)

Hello Fellow Husker Message Board Fans,

I just want to apologize if anything I said tonight offended anyone. I'm probably 'Queen Susie Sunshine Pumper' on this board. I think it comes from being a Mom and working with kiddos who most people think shouldn't even be on this planet.

Please accept my apology if I offended you. No harm intended. Everyone has right to vent their frustrations, express their opinion or give their support to our team in their own way. I think that's what makes this board so special.

We may have lost tonight but the one thing that no team, no matter how good they are, can take away from us is this: At the end of the day we are ALL Husker Fans. GBR!

Hello Fellow Husker Message Board Fans,

I just want to apologize if anything I said tonight offended anyone. I'm probably 'Queen Susie Sunshine Pumper' on this board. I think it comes from being a Mom and working with kiddos who most people think shouldn't even be on this planet.

Please accept my apology if I offended you. No harm intended. Everyone has right to vent their frustrations, express their opinion or give their support to our team in their own way. I think that's what makes this board so special.

We may have lost tonight but the one thing that no team, no matter how good they are, can take away from us is this: At the end of the day we are ALL Husker Fans. GBR!

Seriously, I've had it up to here with you. Day in and day out you're a thorn in my side. Meet me in the Woodshed now.

:grr