Kain Colter..........what might have been..............

Comish

Somehow someway if Coulter did come to Nebraska, he wouldve hardly seen the field. See, Aaron Green, Adullah, Turner.

FOR GOD'S SAKE THEY ARE TRUE FRESHMEN

i appreciate your efforts to be the voice of reason. even sisyphus is impressed.

Sick reference, lol

Bo cant develop talent anyways, remember.

Ummm.....I would disagree with this statement.

See Ndamukong Suh's on field performance under Bill Callahan and Kevin Cosgrove.

See Ndamukong Suh's on field performance after Bo Pelini and Carl Pelini.

Bo can develop talent. I too wish we would give players like Jamal Turner, Aaron Green, and Braylon Heard more playing time now that we have already burned their redshirts. Remember they are still freshman. Yes, maybe one or all of them should still be redshirted, but that is the past. Bo has proven over and over again at every stop in his coaching career that he can develop talent and that he can coach.

Or Prince Amukamara or Dejon Gomes or Eric Hagg or Phillip Dillard or Cody Glenn or Lavonte David or Alfonzo Dennard or Larry Asante...

Bo cant develop talent anyways, remember.

Ummm.....I would disagree with this statement.

See Ndamukong Suh's on field performance under Bill Callahan and Kevin Cosgrove.

See Ndamukong Suh's on field performance after Bo Pelini and Carl Pelini.

Bo can develop talent. I too wish we would give players like Jamal Turner, Aaron Green, and Braylon Heard more playing time now that we have already burned their redshirts. Remember they are still freshman. Yes, maybe one or all of them should still be redshirted, but that is the past. Bo has proven over and over again at every stop in his coaching career that he can develop talent and that he can coach.

Or Prince Amukamara or Dejon Gomes or Eric Hagg or Phillip Dillard or Cody Glenn or Lavonte David or Alfonzo Dennard or Larry Asante...

I'm sure the BigRedPowerWagon was being sarcastic, but if you're claiming Bo can develop talent, all of your arguments are on the defensive side of the ball (understandably so), but you can't use Suh, Prince, Gomes, Hagg, Dillard, David, Dennard or Asante to make a case for the Triplets because Abdullah, Green, and Heard are running backs.

Apples to Oranges.....For what it's worth.

Just sayin..

if i remember right Carnes was one of the last to sign his letter on signing day and was a big surpirse. He was going to Western Kentucky and on signing day ended up signing with us. Colter was already signed and committed to NW so Carnes had nothing to do with Colter coming here or not.

This is a copy if Husker Bruin's post around Dec 2009 in the Colter recruiting thread. The kid was slowed played and took his best offer since NU never offered him. Bell would've got him N with an offer.

In case there was any doubt, the following quote from Colter (via Rivals) clarifies that NU has narrowed their QB wish list to (in no particular order) Carnes, Colter and Godfrey, and that NU has not offered a scholarship to any of them yet.

"I met Coach Watson in my coach's office for a while on Thursday," Colter said. "We had a good, long conversation. I heard what I wanted to hear. He said, right now, they haven't offered a scholarship to a quarterback but are trying to move quickly. They're looking at three quarterbacks - me, a kid from Florida and other guy. He's going to sit down with coach (Bo) Pelini and let me know where things stand soon."

Sounds like the staff is currently evaluating these three QBs.