Do teleprompters or speaking fopahs make you unqualified to be president?

If he ran as a Democrat in NY, he'd win.

He's waiting for god to tell him to run.

Wait... that's Republicans that need to get that message from god first.

Al's the one claiming to be a man of God. But nice try.

What does that have to do with anything?

It has even less relevence than your comment about "if Al decided to run".

If he ran as a Democrat in NY, he'd win.

He's waiting for god to tell him to run.

Wait... that's Republicans that need to get that message from god first.

Al's the one claiming to be a man of God. But nice try.

What does that have to do with anything?

It has even less relevence than your comment about "if Al decided to run".

It has a lot of "relevence" (sic) to me.

Does a master orator need a teleprompter? You tell me...

Watch it yos, unless you have liberal views and walk in goosestep with them they will ridicule you. You can't talk about the best president ever like that. You can't have a balanced budget view on this board, that is not tolerated. Now let's get back to the fine upstanding citizens of OWS. Now you have to talk about how great they are and they are true Americans standing up for their rights to take other people's money, have their college paid for and a job waiting for them when they get out of school. And how dare you even think they should look for one and work for it, that is beneath them. Now Bash Hannity and say some demeaning remark about a PUB candidate and hope they forgive you for the Faux pa!! :thumbs

Watch it yos, unless you have liberal views and walk in goosestep with them they will ridicule you. You can't talk about the best president ever like that. You can't have a balanced budget view on this board, that is not tolerated. Now let's get back to the fine upstanding citizens of OWS. Now you have to talk about how great they are and they are true Americans standing up for their rights to take other people's money, have their college paid for and a job waiting for them when they get out of school. And how dare you even think they should look for one and work for it, that is beneath them. Now Bash Hannity and say some demeaning remark about a PUB candidate and hope they forgive you for the Faux pa!! :thumbs

This is almost perfect, except we like to use the word "derp." Throw that in this paragraph somewhere and you've finally got it. :D

This is almost perfect, except we like to use the word "derp." Throw that in this paragraph somewhere and you've finally got it. :D

I forgot that derp thing!! I think it is so derp to derp about the derp you guys derp about!!

You don't have to walk in goosestep (I assume you meant lockstep but your Nazi reference is noted) but you damn well be able to back your statements with facts. If you don't, I reserve the right to laugh at your willful blindness. Also, derp.

You don't have to walk in goosestep (I assume you meant lockstep but your Nazi reference is noted) but you damn well be able to back your statements with facts. If you don't, I reserve the right to laugh at your willful blindness. Also, derp.

I meant goosestep because of the Nazi reference but I see your lockstep point. Laugh away I am not one to be so serious that I can't laugh at myself when I derp up!! :thumbs