Is the Media Turning On Nebraska?

nowhereman

Just read this comment on ABC's web site:

Penn State is a sick institution with sick students. They are so twisted they are still playing foo'ball tomorrow. Gotta win one for perv Paterno who was afraid of being fired if he took a stand against child sex abuse. What's even sicker is that Americans, if the game is televised, will be watching it in unimaginably high numbers. Will likely to be top rated sports show of all time. It's a nation of pervs if that happens. And what about Nebraska. Guess that school and its admin and students are just as twisted as Penn State. They should take a stand and say in respect for those abused they will not be playing Penn State on Saturday. But, of course, foo'ball and the money it brings in ranks above decent moral conduct.

What, is that a blog post? Who cares. I am sure it has been discussed but a lawyer for a victim is upset that Paterno was fired over this. Said now his client feels like he ruined the Penn State football program. I really don't think one victim would want to feel the pressure of the game being cancelled

I mean, Penn State is already quite the battlefield to walk into on a game day. Their fans are notorious for treating opposing fans TERRIBLY. But on top of that, we just turned on CNN and witness a f'ing riot, quite literally, a riot, on their campus. A little concern for our safety is quite warranted.