If you think we have a meltdown.

Don't think the so-called meltdown is the result of one game or one loss, it is more of a collective thing here. I think anyone that watches Nebraska football is aware that it is kind of just staying put in the same place, not getting any better, and not getting any worse, which isn't good enough. There are no more excuses that this isn't Bo's team, or his players. It is obvious that the O-line isn't getting any better than it was last year, or the year before. The defense if anything has been going backwards. Changes have to take place one way or another. I think Bo will have one more year to make something happen, and if we are where we are now, I think there will be a choir singing for his ouster. There has to be some improvement, and it better come sooner or there won't be a later for some people employed by the university.

My intention for this post wasn't to bash the Huskers or say that we do or should have a meltdown. After the loss and the way we lost I saw so many people (both here and in real life) lament the direction of the program. It's isn't bad to discuss our ideas here and share our thoughts. My prime intent was to show that other programs have similar or even harder edge discussions about their favorite teams. Some to a degree and style that I hope we never go.

From day one I've been a Pelini supporter and knew he would have the defense always ready to play. It was just a matter of time till the offense was brought up to par and we would be a contender most years. I still think he can do the job....but lets say I'm not drinking Kool-aid now....just my morning coffee. Happy Thanksgiving guys...enjoy the family and GO BIG RED tomorrow!