First lady gets booed

HSKR

How do you spin that so that it isn't directed at me?

Well good for you, you caught me making an assumption. So, you don't think Maddow is better than Hannity? Your position is that they are equally bad or that Hannity is actually better? Come on, be honest now.

Well good for you, you caught me making an assumption. So, you don't think Maddow is better than Hannity? Your position is that they are equally bad or that Hannity is actually better? Come on, be honest now.

It's not so much the assumption that raised my eyebrow . . . more that you denied thinking that 4 hours after explicitly stating that you thought it . . . particularly when you could just scroll a couple posts up and remind yourself what you believe.

:dunno

It's not so much the assumption that raised my eyebrow . . . more that you denied thinking that 4 hours after explicitly stating that you thought it . . . particularly when you could just scroll a couple posts up and remind yourself what you believe.

So shoot me. I was at work, doing work, in between posts, I forgot I included you in the statement, and I didn't scroll up to see what I had said. JFC! But now you are just obfuscating the issue. You asked "Could you link to where I said Maddow was better than Hannity in this thread?" I supplied your quote "Do you think you can find that same total number of lies from Maddow? I rather doubt it." and you failed to answer a very easy, direct question. You would appear incapable of deciding if you think Maddow is better than Hannity or not. Most people would assume if you think Maddow tells fewer lies than Hannity that you would consider Maddow better than Hannity. But, I'm sure you would want some link proving that most people would assume that. If you answer who you like better honestly, it makes you look stupid for even starting the issue with me to begin with and, if you lie, well then your a liar and bailing on your left-wing buddies. I'd probably dodge the question too if I was buried as deep in it as you are. Quick-look for a spelling or grammar error to discuss next.

So shoot me. I was at work, doing work, in between posts, I forgot I included you in the statement, and I didn't scroll up to see what I had said. JFC! But now you are just obfuscating the issue. You asked "Could you link to where I said Maddow was better than Hannity in this thread?" I supplied your quote "Do you think you can find that same total number of lies from Maddow? I rather doubt it." and you failed to answer a very easy, direct question. You would appear incapable of deciding if you think Maddow is better than Hannity or not. Most people would assume if you think Maddow tells fewer lies than Hannity that you would consider Maddow better than Hannity. But, I'm sure you would want some link proving that most people would assume that. If you answer who you like better honestly, it makes you look stupid for even starting the issue with me to begin with and, if you lie, well then your a liar and bailing on your left-wing buddies. I'd probably dodge the question too if I was buried as deep in it as you are. Quick-look for a spelling or grammar error to discuss next.

I don't think this rises to a shooting level but it certainly has you perturbed.

So now you are back to your original claim that I said that Maddow is better than Hannity? Serious question: is this sort of mental contortion difficult for you? It's difficult to tell which version of your story deserves a response. This sort of flip flopping is more common in politics than in a Husker message board.

Let's make a deal. You pick which of your polar opposite thoughts that you want me to address and I will try to give you an answer.

I have watched both

You are made of sterner stuff than I. I cannot watch these people. Hannity, Maddow, you name it and I don't want to listen to what they're saying.

The fringe rarely says anything worth hearing. I wish there were more moderates on TV.

Which fringe positions do you attribute to Rachel Maddow?

There are two distinctly differents sets of "fringe", one that applies to our politicians and media, and the other the the majority of citizens in America.

I would agree that Maddow is fringe with respect to our politicians and the rest of the media.

Who do you think is better, Maddow or Hannity?

Have you watched both, which would allow you to form an opinion?

Or are you playing a game where you try to be Mr. High Horse Moderate?

I have watched both. I started out watching a lot of FoxNews and then transitioned into flipping back and forth to see the difference in coverage of the same events. For the last couple of years, I pretty much avoid most all of them; Fox, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, basically all of them. It ceases to be informative when you know what spin they're gonna use and where they are headed before they get there. Having said that, I find that my beliefs and views align better with The people on Fox but I really do get sick of neither side ever moderating their position. Obama and democrats have attempted some good things but Hannity would never admit it. Bush and republicans have attempted some good things but none of the others will ever admit it. And while were at it, Rush is another one. I find I like a lot of his basic message but I just can't stand to listen to him. He and Hannity only remind me how screwed up things are and it annoys me that their delivery is so bombastic that they alienate anyone who isn't already in agreement with them.

I am not pretending to be a "moderate". I actually clock out as a libertarian on internet tests designed for that sort of thing. I feel my views are fairly moderate but I know I lean a bit to the right on many issues and even further right on a few. I am actually pretty centrist on most social issues except abortion. I am man enough to admit it and to stick up for what I believe in. Some people can't even answer if they like Hannity or Maddow better even when it is painfully obvious whose views they prefer.

I wish there were more moderates on TV.

What to you, is a "moderate"?

A moderate is a political position that exists between the left and the right and is not currently being represented by virtually any media.

Simply by the definition of the word, most Americans are moderate. But TV, Radio, and newspaper sales and rankings are acquired from being extreme.

• Fire 2