VT sure looked Impressive!

and u know wat else was impressive... how bad those new uniforms can make a team look... everytime they switched sides of the ball the colors changed. worst uniforms EVER!! the teams pretty good though i will have to say. saw them against wvu and their defense took over the game and their offense tired wvu out by the beginning of the fourth quarter.

and u know wat else was impressive... how bad those new uniforms can make a team look... everytime they switched sides of the ball the colors changed. worst uniforms EVER!! the teams pretty good though i will have to say. saw them against wvu and their defense took over the game and their offense tired wvu out by the beginning of the fourth quarter.

Oh man they were and are awful. What's up with the one side orange, other side brown thing,

Oh man they were and are awful. What's up with the one side orange, other side brown thing,

Yea. I'm glad we have Addidas as our uniform people. Those are ugly.

Yea. I'm glad we have Addidas as our uniform people. Those are ugly.

except fot that one year when we played with the stripe scheme on the uniforms, i'd agree.

what year was that, 2k2?