Husker Football: I'm thankful

ladyhawke

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I wanted to see how many things we could come up with regarding Husker football that we are truly thankful for.

I'm thankful that:

>Rex Burkhead plays for our team!

>That Taylor Martinez has improved as a qb especially in the area of game management.

>We have had a decent showing our first year in the B1G

>We are in the B1G!

>Our coaches and staff care more about the total individual than just their football skills.

>Academics are important to our football staff

>Our freshman are showing incredible potential and can only get better

>We have this message board in which to share our concerns but also our praises and support to our team

>We were able to be a part of the healing at Penn State

>Win or lose our fans stand behind their team

What else am I missing?

• Fire 1

I'm thankful that there are still folks on this board that believe in our team. They still believe that Nebraska can be nationally relevant, that Nebraska can still win conference and national championships, can still be winners. I'm thankful that when our boys graduate from UNL they can hold their heads high. Most will have graduated with high academic honors and will have played football at one of the most respected universities in the United States.

• Fire 1

I'm thankful that there are still folks on this board that believe in our team. They still believe that Nebraska can be nationally relevant, that Nebraska can still win conference and national championships, can still be winners. I'm thankful that when our boys graduate from UNL they can hold their heads high. Most will have graduated with high academic honors and will have played football at one of the most respected universities in the United States.

Couldn't agree more!!

I'm thankful we have the right leadership on the field and administration that we are involved in any shenanigans like other programs out there. Even during the dreadful BC era we were able to avoid an NCAA B.S.

Amen! We may not be where we would like to be with regard to football but at least Bo runs a clean-tight ship! GO BIG RED!