Congratulations to Nebraska

Caven

I'm just glad we won otherwise I wouldn't have heard the end of it for a whole year.

Funny how those Iowa fans who were talking smack towards my buddies and I when Nebraska lost a B1G game and how we won't make it in the B1G have all back peddled and are hiding. I even had three Hawkeye fans delete me as a friend on Facebook assuming I was going to talk some smack.....really lol.

I can already tell I'm not going to like Michigan after a few short seasons.

This. It's hard for me to root for Michigan right now even though it's better for us if they win...

I wasn't sure who I was pulling for until I saw Denard Robinson doing that asinine "eating with a spoon" celebration. Seriously, Shoelace...that looks ultra hermaphroditic.

Still like Robinson more than Chris Spielman, though. I wonder, how many times do they have to deflate his head during a broadcast? I honestly think he's more insufferable than Cunningham.

IMMEDIATE RETRACTION: Cunningham cannot be exceeded in awfulness. He can be matched maybe, but never surpassed.

I wasn't sure who I was pulling for until I saw Denard Robinson doing that asinine "eating with a spoon" celebration. Seriously, Shoelace...that looks ultra hermaphroditic.

LOL...too true.

I'm amazed that in this day in age where personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct flags drop like crazy, taking a knee for prayer in the end zone is just fine. I have no problem with how people express their faith in their private life, but in my view it's inappropriate during a football game and draws attention to the individual more than any ridiculous taunt or celebration (which does earn a 15 yarder).

Players on our defense did the same thing...Compton did it several times as a matter of fact

When, yesterday? I've never seen any of our players doing that, but I'll take your word for it. And I still think the celebration sucks balls. :lol:

Players on our defense did the same thing...Compton did it several times as a matter of fact

When, yesterday? I've never seen any of our players doing that, but I'll take your word for it. And I still think the celebration sucks balls. :lol:

In the Michigan game. I was wondering what it meant and why both teams were doing it.

In the Michigan game. I was wondering what it meant and why both teams were doing it.

Weird...somehow I totally missed that. Was it early in the game? Maybe they were doing it in response to Robinson. I can't imagine we were doing much in the way of celebratory gestures after the first half.

Weird...somehow I totally missed that. Was it early in the game? Maybe they were doing it in response to Robinson. I can't imagine we were doing much in the way of celebratory gestures after the first half.

Yes, it was in the fist half