Rebroadcast of the 1971 Game of the Century

Last night driving home from Omaha I found an AM radio station replaying the Game of the Century. Oklahoma was driving down the field and scored on a pass with about 7 mins left when I started listening. I remembered the butterflies in my stomach 40 years ago watching it as Tagge kept handing the ball to Kinney and praying he didn't fumble. I had also forgotten the pass completion to Johnny Rogers to keep the drive alive. It was great hearing Lyell Bremser do the play by play. I remember thinking we scored leaving too much time on the clock for Oklahoma.

I grew up in Northeast Nebraska and remember another radio personality doing the game on the radio each week (from KMNS in Sioux City) but can't remember his name. I do know that the University used to allow several different stations to do their own weekly broadcast. Does anyone remember who the others might have been? I think Bremser was the most well known.