Sneak Peak into Mod Board

That would be Other Husker Sports.

And in your first version you accidentally left in PaulCrewe's and bball_backer's names, which you fixed for version two. In your fix you originally put I See Red People in for both Crewe's and backer's names, then amended that to use I See Red People and DJR313 for variety.

;)

And in your first version you accidentally left in PaulCrewe's and bball_backer's names, which you fixed for version two. In your fix you originally put I See Red People in for both Crewe's and backer's names, then amended that to use I See Red People and DJR313 for variety.

;)

You are either using your mod powers to see my edits or you're just that good.

Anyhow...you're right. :D

Too late. Already downloaded, along with your name, rank and serial number, and those pictures of you in your thong. You really shouldn't put stuff like that on Photobucket, even if it's a protected page.

I think it's safe to suggest an exfoliant for your tushy. That's some bad blotching you've got going on there.

I'm really glad you guys liked this. Yes, I have far too much time on my hands...

Sorry Knapp, the host I used (photobucket) kind of shrunk it when I posted.

You can attach it straight to Huskerboard and then add it to your post!

;)

Wow. I am creeped out by how thorough this is, haha.

By the way, I like the floating little folder icon on the left side :)