2013 Recruiting

I know it's hard to project based on transfers, who signs this year, etc., but with this year's recruiting period coming to a close in the next few months, I got curious. Does anyone know how big next year's class should be? I know the big controversy this year was how small the class was going to be, quality over quantity, blah blah blah...

Also, it's probably way too far in advance, but does anyone have any idea as far as positions of need for the next recruiting year?

I know it's hard to project based on transfers, who signs this year, etc., but with this year's recruiting period coming to a close in the next few months, I got curious. Does anyone know how big next year's class should be? I know the big controversy this year was how small the class was going to be, quality over quantity, blah blah blah... Also, it's probably way too far in advance, but does anyone have any idea as far as positions of need for the next recruiting year?

At a quick glance about 25. I would expect all positions to be fair game, with TWO TEs a must.

Purely speculative, but I'm thinking we'll try to grab a couple runningbacks. Don't have any in this class. Had three in the last, but none redshirted. By the time a 2013 signee would be a true freshman, our next youngest backs would all be juniors ... unless we do get one in this class.

We do have a recruit agreed to walk-on this year, 3 star RB from Missouri.