Go Nebraska! - from a Clemson Fan

tigermac

P.S. if you have any dollar bills with the Clemson logo in it can you send me that (fake) bill to me. I'll give you my address and thanks (I guess there were fake bills going around at the 08' Gator bowl with the Clemson logo on it). GO HUSKERS AND TIGERS!!!

They're not fake at all, jock. They are $2 dollar bills - real US currency that Clemson fans stamp with an orange tiger paw. It's a tradition that goes back to when GT and Clemson always played in ATL. GT refused to come to Clemson because they said that Clemson brought no money into ATL. Clemson fans got together and stamped tiger paws on $2 dollar bills to prove how much money they actually brought into ATL.

It is now tradition to stamp $2 bills and take to the bowl games and any out of conference games (except, of course, GT) that are not an opponent that we play often.

I'd be glad to try to get you one, I'm not going to this years bowl game, but I may be able to find one.

P.S. - welcome to tigermac...GOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!

Badger Fan - grow up and get a life.

For those interested in University of South Carolina football, enjoy:

http://theantiorangepage.com/pages/102

OMG! Dabo is that you?

What are you doing? Get back to game planning for that Orange Bowl so we can finally see who the tallest midget is!

For those of us that live in recent memory, here's a little recap of SC vs Clemson history over the last couple of years:

Football: Owned You!

Baseball: Owned You!

Basketball: Owned you!

Yes, Taters will always be perpetually stuck in 1981. Me? Well, lets just say the present suits me just fine.

Taters have never been classy, since the early days of that hell hole's founding by the notorious Klansman "Pitchfork" Ben Tillman they've been nothing but a bunch of orange-overall wearing, teeth missing, sister-screwing, slack-jawed yokels from the Upstate. They stole every tradition they have from other schools and cheated to get that NC they never stop talking about. They also have no idea how to dress and their idea of excellence involves year upon year of mediocrity in the ACC where, even after having finally won their conference for the first time in two decades, they lost by three touchdowns to their "lowly" rivals. They're garbage and I will die a happy man if I can get through this life without having to ever pass through that sh#t-stain of a not-even-big-enough-for-a-Wal-Mart backwater town again.

Screw Clemson.

Taters have never been classy, since the early days of that hell hole's founding by the notorious Klansman "Pitchfork" Ben Tillman they've been nothing but a bunch of orange-overall wearing, teeth missing, sister-screwing, slack-jawed yokels from the Upstate. They stole every tradition they have from other schools and cheated to get that NC they never stop talking about. They also have no idea how to dress and their idea of excellence involves year upon year of mediocrity in the ACC where, even after having finally won their conference for the first time in two decades, they lost by three touchdowns to their "lowly" rivals. They're garbage and I will die a happy man if I can get through this life without having to ever pass through that sh#t-stain of a not-even-big-enough-for-a-Wal-Mart backwater town again.

Screw Clemson.

Gee! Tell us how you really feel! lol (This sounds like Husker fans talking about Texass!)

Screw Clemson.

Gee! Tell us how you really feel! lol (This sounds like Husker fans talking about Texass!)

I'd imagine the feelings are quite similar.

Screw Clemson.

Wow, dude. You have issues.

• Fire 2

Screw Clemson.

You're telling me, I woke up this morning and Clemson still existed.

Screw Clemson.

You're telling me. I woke up this morning and Clemson still existed.

And it will continue to exist.

• Fire 1

Screw Clemson.

Until America finally eliminates the need for certified, state-educated moonshiners and pig breeders yes, Clemtech will linger on.

Screw Clemson.

Until America finally eliminates the need for certified, state-educated moonshiners and pig breeders yes, Clemtech will linger on.

LOL. And still put out higher quality graduates than the "flagship" university of the state.