husker_99

I don't like Lamar Odom being on the team or Vince Carter. Carter is old and prone to injury and Odom is a ball hog. Christmas Day game, Odom came in for like 3 min and took 5 shots. This isn't the Lakers buddy, Dallas won the championship last year by working as a team, not individuals.

Please the Mavericks are older than dirt now. all they did was get players that weren't that good or past their prime. No, dallas won the championship last year because Lebron wasn't taking it to the basket like he did the first game. and then they lost all those players that won them that championship cause they didn't want to give them multi-year contracts. Sorry buddy unless they gel quickly their championship will be a fluke.

I don't like Lamar Odom being on the team or Vince Carter. Carter is old and prone to injury and Odom is a ball hog. Christmas Day game, Odom came in for like 3 min and took 5 shots. This isn't the Lakers buddy, Dallas won the championship last year by working as a team, not individuals.

Please the Mavericks are older than dirt now. all they did was get players that weren't that good or past their prime. No, dallas won the championship last year because Lebron wasn't taking it to the basket like he did the first game. and then they lost all those players that won them that championship cause they didn't want to give them multi-year contracts. Sorry buddy unless they gel quickly their championship will be a fluke.

:facepalm: This post doesn't even dignify a response.

No one really gave a sh#t that Dallas won the NBA Championship. That's why after the finals were over most talked about the Heat more than the Mavs.

No one really gave a sh#t that Dallas won the NBA Championship. That's why after the finals were over most talked about the Heat more than the Mavs.

The Mavs won because Dirk was Mr. Clutch and dominated anybody that the Heat put on him. And Tyson Chandler was the leader of their defense that did pretty well. I guess Jason Terry wasn't too bad either.

And as always, Lebron is a choke artist and a diva. And with this, I share with you my new favorite commercial of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayVgMpQnG_E

Once again :facepalm:

I didn't hear anyone talking about the Heat. I heard people talking about how it was one of, if not the best finals of all time. Sorry your so butt hurt that Dallas won, but it was no fluke. Like Husker Shark said, Dirk was unstoppable.

Once again :facepalm:

I didn't hear anyone talking about the Heat. I heard people talking about how it was one of, if not the best finals of all time. Sorry your so butt hurt that Dallas won, but it was no fluke. Like Husker Shark said, Dirk was unstoppable.

No i'm not butthurt. No it wasn't one of the best finals. Lakers and Celtics were much better. But hey i am not the one who thinks Dirk is better than Bird. lol.

No i'm not butthurt. No it wasn't one of the best finals. Lakers and Celtics were much better. But hey i am not the one who thinks Dirk is better than Bird. lol.

I never once said Dirk is better than Bird in that thread. I voted Dirk because he is my favorite player and I was too young to actually see Bird play. Im not going to vote for someone when I haven't seen one of their games.

I also said in that thread that before its said or done, Dirk will be a legend. He made that prediction look pretty good in the playoffs last year.

I never once said Dirk is better than Bird in that thread. I voted Dirk because he is my favorite player and I was too young to actually see Bird play. Im not going to vote for someone when I haven't seen one of their games.

I also said in that thread that before its said or done, Dirk will be a legend. He made that prediction look pretty good in the playoffs last year.

I didn't see Bird play either but you know there is a thing called the internet which i am sure you could find some footage. Plus he played against better players than Dirk has. One ring won't make you a legend. Did you also forget the years before he choked in the playoffs? He would have to continue to build from last year and not regress but he is like 33/34 he doesn't have much time and i don't think he has enough left to come close to being a legend.

I didn't see Bird play either but you know there is a thing called the internet which i am sure you could find some footage. Plus he played against better players than Dirk has. One ring won't make you a legend. Did you also forget the years before he choked in the playoffs? He would have to continue to build from last year and not regress but he is like 33/34 he doesn't have much time and i don't think he has enough left to come close to being a legend.

How many rings does John Stockton have? How about Karl Malone? Reggie Miller? Patrick Ewing?

And those other playoffs were hardly his fault.

His career average is 23 pts. 8.5 reb. 2.7 assts.

His career playoff numbers are 25.9 pts. 10.4 reb. 2.6 asst. and last seasons playoffs were not even his highest ppg average at 27.7.

11x All-NBA

10x NBA All-star

2007 NBA MVP

2011 NBA Champion and Finals MVP

Not to mention 38% career 3 pt. percentage for a 7 footer! Are you kidding me?

Your telling me those are not numbers of a legend.

How many rings does John Stockton have? How about Karl Malone? Reggie Miller? Patrick Ewing?

And those other playoffs were hardly his fault.

His career average is 23 pts. 8.5 reb. 2.7 assts.

His career playoff numbers are 25.9 pts. 10.4 reb. 2.6 asst. and last seasons playoffs were not even his highest ppg average at 27.7.

11x All-NBA

10x NBA All-star

2007 NBA MVP

2011 NBA Champion and Finals MVP

Not to mention 38% career 3 pt. percentage for a 7 footer! Are you kidding me?

Your telling me those are not numbers of a legend.

None but during their eras there were always a very good team plus MJ stood in the way of the Jazz. There are great players in the NBA but not as many as there used to be so it makes it easier for other teams to win it. Let's see what the Heat do. If they win multiple championships i'll probably change my mind but if not then beating the Heat wasn't a great accomplishment.