Media Hatred toward NU

HANC

:wtf

1st of all, BC's gesture on the sideline doesn't bother me at all !!

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day, and I coach football.....  I did not and will not take "offense" to BC's gesture...... As he said, he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

Watching ESPN this evening, a few reporters balsted BC and once agian NU is casted in a negative light...more bad pub and haters from ESPN

On the other hand, Pete Carroll can stage and arguement with Lindell White, and White can go to the roof of a nearby building and put on a big scene about how he is going to "commit suicide", followed by him throwing a fake "Lindell White" body from the building.

Now, on an ESPN program, both national reporters found nothing wrong with this "trick" on Halloween...  I personally do not have a problem with it either.

:bounce  As we all know, it doesn't seem right though, that BC can get drug through the mud for a geture, but Pete Carroll can fake a suicide in public and "it's great that he has a sense of humor"....

What about the poeple, players, and fellow coaches who may have known someone who has actually taken their own life.... Do you think that they thought the prank was funny ?????

Hell, if BC would have pulled this stunt at NU, reporters would be trashing NU for making a joke out of "suicide".....but since it is USC, everything is right with the world.

Like I said, I have a good sense of humor, and neither of these things really bother me, but I am pissed that the National Media is so hypocritical...

Does anyone else agree or disagree

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day,..... he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

Then you should be able to spell. It's here not hear. :wtf

:rollin

My bad..... I was trying to type quickly and I was pissed at the media.

By the way, I am a P.E. teacher.... I don't need to spell :smokin

I thought the first retort by Red was good...the second about being a PE teacher was even better!! Well done, lads!

:cheers