Media Hatred toward NU

HANC

:wtf

1st of all, BC's gesture on the sideline doesn't bother me at all !!

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day, and I coach football..... I did not and will not take "offense" to BC's gesture...... As he said, he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

Watching ESPN this evening, a few reporters balsted BC and once agian NU is casted in a negative light...more bad pub and haters from ESPN

On the other hand, Pete Carroll can stage and arguement with Lindell White, and White can go to the roof of a nearby building and put on a big scene about how he is going to "commit suicide", followed by him throwing a fake "Lindell White" body from the building.

Now, on an ESPN program, both national reporters found nothing wrong with this "trick" on Halloween... I personally do not have a problem with it either.

:bounce As we all know, it doesn't seem right though, that BC can get drug through the mud for a geture, but Pete Carroll can fake a suicide in public and "it's great that he has a sense of humor"....

What about the poeple, players, and fellow coaches who may have known someone who has actually taken their own life.... Do you think that they thought the prank was funny ?????

Hell, if BC would have pulled this stunt at NU, reporters would be trashing NU for making a joke out of "suicide".....but since it is USC, everything is right with the world.

Like I said, I have a good sense of humor, and neither of these things really bother me, but I am pissed that the National Media is so hypocritical...

Does anyone else agree or disagree

well thats wat happens wen a team wins 30 in a row... the media wants to have their children for some reason, but wen u lose 3 out of 4 the media will want to push them off of the building. "the media" is just a bunch of biased guys tryin to get coaches fired and create new stories so they can write bout it

I don't think it has ever really not been popular to hate on NU and Nebraska in general.

The USC thing and this are a bit different.Considering one is a haloween prank and one happened in the heat of the game.

I'm with you. Neither really bother me. The coach wants to do everything he can to fight for his kids to get fair shake on the field.

I don't think it has ever really not been popular to hate on NU and Nebraska in general.

The USC thing and this are a bit different.Considering one is a haloween prank and one happened in the heat of the game.

I'm with you. Neither really bother me. The coach wants to do everything he can to fight for his kids to get fair shake on the field.

:yeah I don't know how Bc kept his cool as long as he did.

So now Pete Carrol is a comedian as well as the best coach ever...according to the same experts who used to evicerate him when he was in the NFL, and was off thier radar when SC was .500 his first 2.5 years.

I discontinue this post on my pure hatred of USC and will begin to sound even less intelligent than I usually do. :steam:bang

So now Pete Carrol is a comedian as well as the best coach ever...according to the same experts who used to evicerate him when he was in the NFL, and was off thier radar when SC was .500 his first 2.5 years.

I discontinue this post on my pure hatred of USC and will begin to sound even less intelligent than I usually do. :steam:bang

Everybody loves a winner my friend. If Carroll can keep it up he could replace Arnie as governor. :sarcasm

SORRY THIS IS A BIT LONG, and I may have had one to many beers, but it is MY OPINION and I,M sticking to it.

As far as I am concerned, I do not have a problem with either situation.

BC's) After the frustration of seeing the same old referees doing there best to not call any holding against the NCAA leaders in SACKS and knowing that the missed calls at the time probably sealed the HUSKERS a home field loss and drop them from the north division title race, I do not then, now, nor will I in the future hold anything like that against BC. I am supprised that he did not grab the DUMB ASS and choke the sh#t out of him. Hell I will help out and donate some money to pay his fine if he uses this as a motivation factor that causes the HUSKER PLAYERS to use this as a attitude spring board and go into their next 4 games with a f#*k the world attitude and play the rest of the year with a "COME AND GET YOUR ASS WHOOP-IN, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY AINT WATCHIN, CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A BLIND ZEBRA IN AFRICA DURING FEEDING TIME FOR THE LION PRIDE."

Here is a call to all HUSKER FANS NATION WIDE. "Be the bigger person and do not dwell on the lack of calls, instead use it as a source of pride and anger and go out and DESTROY each and every team that we play reguardless of the officiating." The pricks that want BC's head for this, should have to face our DEFENSE after a game or 8 games with only 1 holding call.

If it is possible for a team to go a whole game without committing a holding call, I say give the entire coaching staff a GAME ball for the discipline and game preperation they have done.

As far as the usc stunt, I laughed my arse off and thought it was a great way to get their mind off of the bcs title race and refocus their energy to complete the season. I believe that texas will beat them in the end and they still have to beat ucla.

Now for a final thought, question. What do you think espweenie or the rest of the HUSKER HATING media and poll voters would have done if it was spurrier, joepa. wiess,bowden or even the golden boy carrol that made the same gesture as BC. Now that you have answered that question ask yourself, " what would they have said about T.O. after something like that?"

OH thats right, we allready know. From the way they talked sh#t about the GREATEST FOOTBALL COACH in recent times if not all times after the lp mistake.f#*k THEM

f#*k THE OPINIONS OF THE REST OF THE NATION, MEDIA AND sCUM FANS, WE ARE OUR OWN WORST CRITICS AND WE WILL BE BACK, MAY THE REST OF THE ncaa GET ON THEIR KNEES AND PAY HOMAGE TO THEIR WORST f'ing NIGHTMARE. A HUSKER RETURN TO BIG XII NORTH DIVISION, CONFRENCE AND NCAA DIV.1 DOMINANCE.

BRING ON THE little birds from ks, the purple pecker puffers form the other school in ks, and that group of deprived monkey spankers out west that spend as much time in a "pay by the hour, get grinded from behind hotel" as they do in school.

WE ARE THE ENVY OF ALL OF OUR HATERS, THEY LOVE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN DOWN AND THEY PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD THEY BELIEVE IN, THAT WE WILL NOT COME BACK.

LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

GO BIG f'ing RED

I BELIEVE IN YOU.

SORRY THIS IS A BIT LONG, and I may have had one to many beers, but it is MY OPINION and I,M sticking to it.

As far as I am concerned, I do not have a problem with either situation.

BC's) After the frustration of seeing the same old referees doing there best to not call any holding against the NCAA leaders in SACKS and knowing that the missed calls at the time probably sealed the HUSKERS a home field loss and drop them from the north division title race, I do not then, now, nor will I in the future hold anything like that against BC. I am supprised that he did not grab the DUMB ASS and choke the sh#t out of him. Hell I will help out and donate some money to pay his fine if he uses this as a motivation factor that causes the HUSKER PLAYERS to use this as a attitude spring board and go into their next 4 games with a f#*k the world attitude and play the rest of the year with a "COME AND GET YOUR ASS WHOOP-IN, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY AINT WATCHIN, CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A BLIND ZEBRA IN AFRICA DURING FEEDING TIME FOR THE LION PRIDE."

Here is a call to all HUSKER FANS NATION WIDE. "Be the bigger person and do not dwell on the lack of calls, instead use it as a source of pride and anger and go out and DESTROY each and every team that we play reguardless of the officiating." The pricks that want BC's head for this, should have to face our DEFENSE after a game or 8 games with only 1 holding call.

If it is possible for a team to go a whole game without committing a holding call, I say give the entire coaching staff a GAME ball for the discipline and game preperation they have done.

As far as the usc stunt, I laughed my arse off and thought it was a great way to get their mind off of the bcs title race and refocus their energy to complete the season. I believe that texas will beat them in the end and they still have to beat ucla.

Now for a final thought, question. What do you think espweenie or the rest of the HUSKER HATING media and poll voters would have done if it was spurrier, joepa. wiess,bowden or even the golden boy carrol that made the same gesture as BC. Now that you have answered that question ask yourself, " what would they have said about T.O. after something like that?"

OH thats right, we allready know. From the way they talked sh#t about the GREATEST FOOTBALL COACH in recent times if not all times after the lp mistake.f#*k THEM

f#*k THE OPINIONS OF THE REST OF THE NATION, MEDIA AND sCUM FANS, WE ARE OUR OWN WORST CRITICS AND WE WILL BE BACK, MAY THE REST OF THE ncaa GET ON THEIR KNEES AND PAY HOMAGE TO THEIR WORST f'ing NIGHTMARE. A HUSKER RETURN TO BIG XII NORTH DIVISION, CONFRENCE AND NCAA DIV.1 DOMINANCE.

BRING ON THE little birds from ks, the purple pecker puffers form the other school in ks, and that group of deprived monkey spankers out west that spend as much time in a "pay by the hour, get grinded from behind hotel" as they do in school.

WE ARE THE ENVY OF ALL OF OUR HATERS, THEY LOVE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN DOWN AND THEY PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD THEY BELIEVE IN, THAT WE WILL NOT COME BACK.

LITTLE DO THEY KNOW

GO BIG f'ing RED

I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Wiess seems to be doing and saying everything right thus far in his college coaching career. In fact, they got snubbed against USC for a miscall or no call if you will when Bush pushed Leinart into the end zone. His response was of class and dignity. He said he didn't blame the loss on the refs, and that if he was in the same situation he only hoped he had a player doing the same thing. Again, they lost to the number 1 team in the nation due to a no call and he answered with dignity. Now, Joe Pa did get some criticism last year when he chased an official at halftime. He was chastized for about maybe a week or less. I really think this thing goes away fairly quickly with BC. With Pete Carroll and USC, I think it really depends on if they win or lose the game. If they lose the game and he does something like this, then it will be big news. If they win the game and does something like this, then no big deal. I have no idea what would happen to Spurrier.

You ask about what the media would do to TO if he'd done the same thing. First, IMO TO would have never let his emotions get the best of him and made a gesture like this to the official. I just don't see it happening.

I think we all need to take a step back and look this thing over. First of all, we should just be happy the media is even talking about NU. With the way things have gone the past few years, it's nice to see a blurb here and there on ESPN about NU.

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day, and I coach football..... I did not and will not take "offense" to BC's gesture...... As he said, he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

Watching ESPN this evening, a few reporters balsted BC and once agian NU is casted in a negative light...more bad pub and haters from ESPN

On the other hand, Pete Carroll can stage and arguement with Lindell White, and White can go to the roof of a nearby building and put on a big scene about how he is going to "commit suicide", followed by him throwing a fake "Lindell White" body from the building.

Now, on an ESPN program, both national reporters found nothing wrong with this "trick" on Halloween... I personally do not have a problem with it either.

:bounce As we all know, it doesn't seem right though, that BC can get drug through the mud for a geture, but Pete Carroll can fake a suicide in public and "it's great that he has a sense of humor"....

What about the poeple, players, and fellow coaches who may have known someone who has actually taken their own life.... Do you think that they thought the prank was funny ?????

Hell, if BC would have pulled this stunt at NU, reporters would be trashing NU for making a joke out of "suicide".....but since it is USC, everything is right with the world.

Like I said, I have a good sense of humor, and neither of these things really bother me, but I am pissed that the National Media is so hypocritical...

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day,..... he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

Then you should be able to spell. It's here not hear. :wtf

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day, and I coach football.....  I did not and will not take "offense" to BC's gesture...... As he said, he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

Now, on an ESPN program, both national reporters found nothing wrong with this "trick" on Halloween...  I personally do not have a problem with it either.

:bounce  As we all know, it doesn't seem right though, that BC can get drug through the mud for a geture, but Pete Carroll can fake a suicide in public and "it's great that he has a sense of humor"....

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day,..... he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Everybody loves a winner my friend. If Carroll can keep it up he could replace Arnie as governor. :sarcasm

Maybe. You never know, considering Arnie is the only guy I have ever known to have his accent get worse the longer he's been here. Oh well, CA politics notwithstanding, it does drive me crazy that Carroll walks around LA and the general state of CA with every SC alum or southland fair weather fan dropping roses at thier feet. Personal politics against USC aside, they are going to go undefeated again and will probably still be riding the streak when Nu saunters down to the DMZ that is the area encircling the LA Memorial Colesium. I will be there, and my entire USC alum family and friends there as well. I hope aI have something to cheer for. But with no Bush, WHite, LIenart, and defense, I have some hope I think.

I am an elementary/secondary teacher who works with kids all day, and I coach football.....  I did not and will not take "offense" to BC's gesture...... As he said, he may have meant "I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HEAR", and drew a line across his neck..

Now, on an ESPN program, both national reporters found nothing wrong with this "trick" on Halloween...  I personally do not have a problem with it either.

:bounce  As we all know, it doesn't seem right though, that BC can get drug through the mud for a geture, but Pete Carroll can fake a suicide in public and "it's great that he has a sense of humor"....

:rollin

My bad..... I was trying to type quickly and I was pissed at the media.

By the way, I am a P.E. teacher.... I don't need to spell :smokin