9er's vr Saints

T_O_Bull

I picked them as the upset winner in my pro pickem league. If they hold on and win I may change my Pats pick to the Broncos.

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

I wouldn't. The 49ers are a 13-3 team vs another 13-3 team. Meanwhile the Pats are 13-3 while the Broncos 8-8. There is a reason why the Broncos finished the season at .500...they aren't that good. Go look at the Broncos schedule and you will realize they played a very soft schedule.

• Fire 1

I picked them as the upset winner in my pro pickem league. If they hold on and win I may change my Pats pick to the Broncos.

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

I wouldn't. The 49ers are a 13-3 team vs another 13-3 team. Meanwhile the Pats are 13-3 while the Broncos 8-8. There is a reason why the Broncos finished the season at .500...they aren't that good. Go look at the Broncos schedule and you will realize they played a very soft schedule.

Looked prety good against Pitts. Tebow just seems to have something that brings wins and I don't mean God is on his side. God's on every body's side.

• Fire 1

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

Looked prety good against Pitts. Tebow just seems to have something that brings wins and I don't mean God is on his side. God's on every body's side.

Yes but Pitt was banged up too and missing players and the game isn't in Denver.

• Fire 1

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

Yes but Pitt was banged up too and missing players and the game isn't in Denver.

The thing is I'm 3 points out of 1st and I'm running out of games.

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

The thing is I'm 3 points out of 1st and I'm running out of games.

If i was going to pick an upset it would be Giants vs Packers.

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

Except for the part where they played the third-toughest schedule in the AFC and tied for the 8th toughest schedule in the NFL.

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

Except for the part where they played the third-toughest schedule in the AFC and tied for the 8th toughest schedule in the NFL.

I don't think so.......maybe before the season but not during or after the season was their schedule rated that tough unless you think beating 4 8-8 teams and one playoff team as a good schedule. They lost to all the good teams.

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

I don't think so.......maybe before the season but not during or after the season was their schedule rated that tough unless you think beating 4 8-8 teams and one playoff team as a good schedule. They lost to all the good teams.

It's obvious that you don't think so but that doesn't make you right.

NFL Standings by Strength of Schedule