9er's vr Saints

T_O_Bull

I picked them as the upset winner in my pro pickem league. If they hold on and win I may change my Pats pick to the Broncos.

17 - 0 9ers

T_O_B

I wouldn't. The 49ers are a 13-3 team vs another 13-3 team. Meanwhile the Pats are 13-3 while the Broncos 8-8. There is a reason why the Broncos finished the season at .500...they aren't that good. Go look at the Broncos schedule and you will realize they played a very soft schedule.

Except for the part where they played the third-toughest schedule in the AFC and tied for the 8th toughest schedule in the NFL.

I don't think so.......maybe before the season but not during or after the season was their schedule rated that tough unless you think beating 4 8-8 teams and one playoff team as a good schedule. They lost to all the good teams.

It's obvious that you don't think so but that doesn't make you right.

NFL Standings by Strength of Schedule

Their winning streak game against teams that were .500 or below. that's 7 games. that means they only had to win 1 against 9 other teams and only 1 was against a winning team.

That was a good game. I'm happy to see the Saints eliminated, they're a scary team.

Your fudge Packers better be ready for the Giants tomorrow. If they get by them then SF is very capable of beating GB.

Harbaugh is the man and he proves how much having a good coach makes a difference. Singletard was terrible.

Go 49ers!!!!!!

That was awesome!

There's just something classic about a Green Bay - San Fran matchup. That is going to be fun to watch. Rooting for the Green, myself. But only because I am a fan of that team and organization. The way these 49ers play is great. Balls to the wall, hard not to be a fan of that team in any other circumstance.

That was awesome!

There's just something classic about a Green Bay - San Fran matchup. That is going to be fun to watch. Rooting for the Green, myself. But only because I am a fan of that team and organization. The way these 49ers play is great. Balls to the wall, hard not to be a fan of that team in any other circumstance.

I know, that's part of why I wanted them to win...just so many great memories of 90's playoff meetings. We were to the 9'ers what the Cowboys were to us. It's great to see them back.

That was a good game. I'm happy to see the Saints eliminated, they're a scary team.

Your fudge Packers better be ready for the Giants tomorrow. If they get by them then SF is very capable of beating GB.

Harbaugh is the man and he proves how much having a good coach makes a difference. Singletard was terrible.

Go 49ers!!!!!!

Really? I wouldn't be cracking gay jokes if I was a fan of San Fran...just saying....

That was awesome!

The Giants would like a word with you........

Rodgers may be scary good but Brady is looking scarier. 5 TD's in the 1st half. The only bad thing about this game is having to listen to Nance and Sims and their vanilla play by play and commentary. Almost luls you to sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

T_O_B

G>B>R

That was awesome!

I know, that's part of why I wanted them to win...just so many great memories of 90's playoff meetings. We were to the 9'ers what the Cowboys were to us. It's great to see them back.

Go 49ers!!!!!!

Really? I wouldn't be cracking gay jokes if I was a fan of San Fran...just saying....

:tv

And I wouldn't be talking sh#t if I was a fudge packer fan. As I stated before, a terrible running game and pathetic defense doesn't equal winning in the playoffs, especially in this weather. All of this equals getting embarrassed at home.