We should Boycott the NY Times

The NY Times are aimed at New Yorkers. Majority of New Yorkers like to think them selves smarter, better educated, more worldly, and that because they live in NYC, everything they think or do matters..

Which couldn't be further from the truth...

I still get asked if we ride horses to work or school by New Yorkers...

The NY Times are aimed at New Yorkers. Majority of New Yorkers like to think them selves smarter, better educated, more worldly, and that because they live in NYC, everything they think or do matters..

And with such a culturally diverse area, why does race matter so much to them? /sarcasm

Exactly my point. I actually had some a-hole ask me if we had cable TV in South Dakota.

From the way they post, we must have some New Yorkers on here then or at least New Yorkers in spirit. :)

From the way they post, we must have some New Yorkers on here then or at least New Yorkers in spirit. :)

Luckily, me, the displaced midwesterner, is knee deep in these pud pullin' morons....

That should mean everyone that is liberal will all of a sudden love him!! chuckleshuffle

What?

Now that we know Romney is not white the libs will fall in love with him.

Do you realize that this makes you sound profoundly racist?

Sometimes I wonder whether this online persona of you is just an act . . . but I suspect that it isn't. Good luck with everything.

That should mean everyone that is liberal will all of a sudden love him!! chuckleshuffle

What?

Sometimes I wonder whether this online persona of you is just an act . . . but I suspect that it isn't. Good luck with everything.

No you are missing my point, liberals like minorities and if he were of Mexican descent he would have a more favorable rating in their eyes. I have respect for any person and truly believe in MLK's statement that you should be judged by the content of your character. :wasted

What?

No you are missing my point, liberals like minorities and if he were of Mexican descent he would have a more favorable rating in their eyes. I have respect for any person and truly believe in MLK's statement that you should be judged by the content of your character. :wasted

What?

Pancake-bunnyfirst.jpg