Hate crime?

I've never really understood why a crime needs to be classified as a "hate" crime. If some thugs break into my house and rape my wife or beat me or kill one of my children, why do people think it any worse if it happened to be some minorities home nd some racial slurs are tossed in? I just don't get it. I'm all for anything that might increase the punishment but aren't these actions the epitome of hate with or without some minority status being involved?

When minorities are specifically targeted for violent crime by the majority, that is a form of terrorism.

Or vice versa.

And you do not appear as intelligent as you make yourself out to be. Simple questions that can't be figured out by you. Makes me wonder are you really like that?!?! :ahhhhhhhh

I wonder if Google Translate will explode when I copy and paste this. It's almost like abstract art.

Beyond your realm of thinking, thought so !!! :wasted

It most certainly is.

I wanted you to answer your own question. Had you answered it like this "If you are asking me to answer my own question the answer is "no."" then we would have avoided this whole page. Simple huh! :wasted

But you didn't ask me my own question. You asked me a different question. You asked me <YOUR QUESTION> "how do you equate minority status?" That is a different question than <MY QUESTION> "Do you equate race and minority status?"

It really isn't too difficult. Again I'm left wondering if you are the most successful troll ever . . . or if you are as you appear.

291e9_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

JohnnyRogers20 trolling is making me want to commit a hate crime. No one could be this oblivious on purpose.

I've never really understood why a crime needs to be classified as a "hate" crime. If some thugs break into my house and rape my wife or beat me or kill one of my children, why do people think it any worse if it happened to be some minorities home nd some racial slurs are tossed in? I just don't get it. I'm all for anything that might increase the punishment but aren't these actions the epitome of hate with or without some minority status being involved?

When minorities are specifically targeted for violent crime by the majority, that is a form of terrorism.

Or vice versa.

Pretty much any time one group targets another with violence (or other means to make existance painful) in order to coerce an extra-legal behavoral change, it is a form of terrorism.

I wanted you to answer your own question. Had you answered it like this "If you are asking me to answer my own question the answer is "no."" then we would have avoided this whole page. Simple huh! :wasted

But you didn't ask me my own question. You asked me a different question. You asked me <YOUR QUESTION> "how do you equate minority status?" That is a different question than <MY QUESTION> "Do you equate race and minority status?"

It really isn't too difficult. Again I'm left wondering if you are the most successful troll ever . . . or if you are as you appear.

JohnnyRogers20 trolling is making me want to commit a hate crime. No one could be this oblivious on purpose.

I hope you are right.

Oh My gosh, how will I sleep at night, the fear of a computer hack stalking me. Help, help!! :nutz

Oh My gosh, how will I sleep at night, the fear of a computer hack stalking me. Help, help!! :nutz

Considering how you get confused asking simple questions, I wouldn't be shocked to find out you're stalking yourself.

You remind me of a dog chasing his own tail and licking his b*lls. although they seem a little more intelligent!! chuckleshuffle

Considering how you get confused asking simple questions, I wouldn't be shocked to find out you're stalking yourself.

You remind me of a dog chasing his own tail and licking his b*lls. although they seem a little more intelligent!! chuckleshuffle

Well, that's a mighty Christian retort from you. Perhaps you can borrow the pair of freshly-licked balls from said dog and answer Carlfence's question now?

Because from here, it appears that you're engaging in ad hominem attacks because you have nothing to retort with.

Well, that's a mighty Christian retort from you. Perhaps you can borrow the pair of freshly-licked balls from said dog and answer Carlfence's question now?

Because from here, it appears that you're engaging in ad hominem attacks because you have nothing to retort with.

ad hominem - I love that, that's when you try to sound really intelligent, say something else really smart!! Retort- is that when you lose a tort case and have to do it again?

What question do you want me to asnwer from carlfense? :wasted

ad hominem - I love that, that's when you try to sound really intelligent, say something else really smart!! Retort- is that when you lose a tort case and have to do it again?

What question do you want me to asnwer from carlfense? :wasted

Johnny, I'm sorry you are having problems comprehending what is a commonly-used latin term in our English language.

Heck, that's why I post so many pictures, Johnny--so you can follow along in the discussion.

And I certainly won't apologize for being educated--we're (well, I know I am) rooting for a University program, for Christ's sake, and posting on their message board.

And I believe the question you have yet to answer for Carlfence is "Do you equate race and minority status?". This is a simple yes or no question that you failed to answer.

Matt Quote:

Johnny, I'm sorry you are having problems comprehending what is a commonly-used latin term in our English language.

Heck, that's why I post so many pictures, Johnny--so you can follow along in the discussion.

And I certainly won't apologize for being educated--we're (well, I know I am) rooting for a University program, for Christ's sake, and posting on their message board.

And I believe the question you have yet to answer for Carlfence is "Do you equate race and minority status?". This is a simple yes or no question that you failed to answer.

You appear to yourself very smart but carlfense never asked me that question (he asked comish that). Maybe you need to go back to that Univeristy ( and so called education) and brush up on your comprehension skills. In this country I would say legally yes, gender and even religion in some cases. The laws are written IMO to favor certain races and classes of people as minorities.

Minority- A group that differs, as in race,religion, or ethnic background, from the larger group of which it is a part. :thumbs