Hate crime?

Matt Quote:

Johnny, I'm sorry you are having problems comprehending what is a commonly-used latin term in our English language.

Heck, that's why I post so many pictures, Johnny--so you can follow along in the discussion.

And I certainly won't apologize for being educated--we're (well, I know I am) rooting for a University program, for Christ's sake, and posting on their message board.

And I believe the question you have yet to answer for Carlfence is "Do you equate race and minority status?". This is a simple yes or no question that you failed to answer.

You appear to yourself very smart but carlfense never asked me that question (he asked comish that). Maybe you need to go back to that Univeristy ( and so called education) and brush up on your comprehension skills. In this country I would say legally yes, gender and even religion in some cases. The laws are written IMO to favor certain races and classes of people as minorities.

Minority- A group that differs, as in race,religion, or ethnic background, from the larger group of which it is a part. :thumbs

See, that wasn't so hard. After cutting through the ad hominem attacks and trolling nonsense, you can actually answer a question. Good boy!

Enough with everyone calling everyone a troll. johnnyrodgers is a troll, matthew_m_g is a troll, I'm a troll, everyone's a troll. Let's all go sit under the bridge together.

Now that we've cleared that up, let's just talk. K?

You're a troll. ;)

fuuuu-rage-guy1.png