Post-Signing Day Presser

knapplc

Someone said something about Bo saying the Huskers will recruit heavily in Dallas next year. Can anyone confirm that? and if so, what are the possible prospects that will come with recruiting heavily in Dallas this year?

Yes he stated that in the past both Beck and JP made good contacts there and it will be an area of focus again next year. We've got 22-23ish spots for next year. I think they've decided to try and keep in areas we have good relationships and try to build by going where the talent is. I know they stated they've changed thoughts slightly on feeling the need to get bigger to be tougher. That would lead me to belive while we'll recruit the traditional B10 areas we're going to be outside the box a little ala the SEC.

There is a recruit from Pennsylvania...not

Good class and a good day overall. Missed on a couple, but it seems we did a pretty good job of closing. Peat not coming is certainly interesting.

Here's a map showing where the commits came from.

recruitingmap.png

There seems to be a blue ribbon on Philadelphia, i dont think a commit came from there

There is a recruit from Pennsylvania

Good class and a good day overall. Missed on a couple, but it seems we did a pretty good job of closing. Peat not coming is certainly interesting.

recruitingmap.png

There seems to be a blue ribbon on Philadelphia, i dont think a commit came from there

who would that be, Foppa? Zaire?

EDIT: never mind, just saw Zaire's bio on Huskers.com, says his hometown is Philadelphia. So it's him.

recruitingmap.png

who would that be, Foppa? Zaire?

EDIT: never mind, just saw Zaire's bio on Huskers.com, says his hometown is Philadelphia. So it's him.

Is that why you doctored my quote? Pretty sure I said "there is a recruit from Pennsylvania." And then your reply has my post quote as saying, "there is a recruit from Pennsylvania...not." Low blow dude. Not cool.

recruitingmap.png

Ummm..... Foppa? It's right there in your post. Not doctored.

So now it's there...up at the top...I quickly replied at the bottom of a quote...as I always do. So tell me...why would I contradict myself in the same post? I didn't even know who the hell the recruit from Penn was, all I know is I heard Jeff Culhane on Sports Nightly saying one of the recruits was from Pennsylvania. What a bunch of crap.

I believe someone said on ESPNU today that only the schools in the B1G conference are doing 4 year scholarships and that the NCAA may have all other conferences do the same thing.

We'll see who wins that pissing match, the SEC will NOT be happy with that. Of course, if someone transfers out to another school, it'll still probably vacate their scholly, but having 4 year scholarships should make it harder for the SEC to oversign.

So tell me who did it...because it sure as hell wasn't me. This wasn't even a big deal really, all I wanted to do was say that I heard we had a commit from Pennsylvania, and now my quotes are being changed?! I make mistakes, but I'd easily confess if I did change my mind. But this is bogus, and as much as you hate me, I would think you'd know I'm not making this up.