Post-Signing Day Presser

knapplc

Fine...and you're a Mod, so tell me that you can see how my quote got changed. Maybe you can, maybe you can't...but I'm not stupid, and I didn't say two completely different things in the same post. At least give me credit for that.

The only way those words got there is if you put them there. Nobody changed your post, especially none of the Mods.

So now it's there...up at the top...I quickly replied at the bottom of a quote...as I always do. So tell me...why would I contradict myself in the same post? I didn't even know who the hell the recruit from Penn was, all I know is I heard Jeff Culhane on Sports Nightly saying one of the recruits was from Pennsylvania. What a bunch of crap.

You probably started to reply, went to click the "quote" button which inserts the quoted material after anything you've already typed into the quote box, and then finished your reply. Maybe you were starting on the track of saying "There is a recruit from Pennsylvania...not sure who". Just a possibility.

It's happened to me on some occasions because I usually expect the 'quote' button to delete anything I've already typed down there, but it doesn't. I think this is more likely than a moderator editing your post in accordance to another user's reply when that reply didn't even take your original post the wrong way.

So now it's there...up at the top...I quickly replied at the bottom of a quote...as I always do. So tell me...why would I contradict myself in the same post? I didn't even know who the hell the recruit from Penn was, all I know is I heard Jeff Culhane on Sports Nightly saying one of the recruits was from Pennsylvania. What a bunch of crap.

You probably started to reply, went to click the "quote" button which inserts the quoted material after anything you've already typed into the quote box, and then finished your reply. Maybe you were starting on the track of saying "There is a recruit from Pennsylvania...not sure who". Just a possibility.

It's happened to me on some occasions because I usually expect the 'quote' button to delete anything I've already typed down there, but it doesn't. I think this is more likely than a moderator editing your post in accordance to another user's reply when that reply didn't even take your original post the wrong way.

I never respond to a quoted post above the quote, and my post was simple and quick and I didn't have any change of thought during my post, that's my argument. But I'm willing to admit a mistake was made somewhere. Thanks for taking the time to explain what possibly happened Zoogies. Sorry for the rant guys.

bshirt, I will gladly buy you one now! I actually couldn't, until some time last year ;)

Hey, there's a bar down the street from where bshirt lives. Perhaps you could buy him a beer there, Zoogies.

Just trying to be helpful. :lol:

Edit: You might want to check on bshirt's address before you agree to buy him that beer.

What the heck? Why would I hate you? Come on, man. I don't hate anybody on this board. Don't be ridiculous.

You want to have a beer sometime, I'll hang with you.

My buddy zoggies "never" offers to buy me a beer. The cheapskate!

Well, I wouldn't buy you a beer if you called me "zoggies" either. ;)

And just between me, you, zoogies and Foppa, I would never buy that guy NUance a beer. I've got my eye on him. He seems like trouble.

What the heck? Why would I hate you? Come on, man. I don't hate anybody on this board. Don't be ridiculous.

You want to have a beer sometime, I'll hang with you.

My buddy zoggies "never" offers to buy me a beer. The cheapskate!

Well, I wouldn't buy you a beer if you called me "zoggies" either. ;)

And just between me, you, zoogies and Foppa, I would never buy that guy NUance a beer. I've got my eye on him. He seems like trouble.

Oh nooo. The mod squad is on to me. :lol: