McKewon: Recruiting strategy

zoogs

Now living in Seattle, coming to Omaha from west coast sucks too, no direct flights.

As for Bo. You werent complaining about this last year....... Coincidence that you say this after a mediocre recruiting year? Had he said this all along, i wouldnt give him a hard time. Just funny he has something to say about it after getting some heat for a mediocre recruiting year.

So, if Bo happens to mention any random subject but doesn't repeat himself every single year with the exact same topic he's whining.

My Gawd, when it comes to "whining" NU fans are second to nobody.

I am "whining" because Bo never had complained about this before, and I pointed out the obvious?

Wow, pump that sunshine..... :laughpound

He was not complaining, what part of that do you not understand?

If only we had built the high speed rail we would be l33t and have 4 or 5 :star :star :star :star :star guys a year.

This really shouldn't be that big of an obstacle, there are the vans Omalink I think? that go between the two cities. And once you're in Lincoln if you stay downtown you can walk almost anywhere you need to go, except a grocery store.

If only we had built the high speed rail we would be l33t and have 4 or 5 :star :star :star :star :star guys a year.

This really shouldn't be that big of an obstacle, there are the vans Omalink I think? that go between the two cities. And once you're in Lincoln if you stay downtown you can walk almost anywhere you need to go, except a grocery store.

Don't even get me started.