Jesus and abortion

You are holier than thou because you have a religion, it is the PC secular utopia that everyone must conform to or be branded a hypocrite, bigot or uneducated ideolog. That is how you are a hypocrite, you rail against the religous establishment but you want everyone to fall in line and walk goosestep with your ideals. Now, how am I a hypocrite?

And you never seem to answer questions, just ask them yourself. So I will ask you again did muslims fly those planes into the twin towers? :hmmph if so, where and when was I inaccurate or hypocritical?

Absence of religion isn't a religion. I don't rail against the religious establishment. I rail against people who claim fervent devotion but whose beliefs and actions do not conform with their supposed religion.

Goosestep? Back away from the Glenn Beck. Back away from the Glenn Beck.

I'd start here:

But the same can't be said when a muslim slams a plane into a building yelling praise allah. Then that falls on the muslim faith of that person and what and who taught him to be that way

(Found here: http://www.huskerboa...post__p__919041)

Summary of your statements: When Muslims do bad things in the name of Islam it falls on their Muslim religion. When Christians do bad things in the name of Christianity (Norway/Crusades/Etc) it is in spite of their Christian religion OR you don't care because you haven't read much about them.

"Yea, let it be OK to rape young men and let us protect pedophiles and make it easier for them to commit their crimes"

"Yea, let us hate on females and infringe upon their rights while we turn a blind eye to unwanted starving and abused children all around us"

"Yea, let it be OK to go forth and torture and murder those who do not believe as we do, even as we practice a religion that preaches peace among men."

[/Catholic Church]

Th first point is toally unacceptable and I hope the church will change the way they handle these cases. These men should be held accountable and they should be given the same sentence as anyone else that commits a heinous crime.

Hate on females? You sure you know what you are talking about?

I have no idea what you are referring to on third instance maybe you can clarify that for me? :dunno

"Yea, let it be OK to rape young men and let us protect pedophiles and make it easier for them to commit their crimes"

"Yea, let us hate on females and infringe upon their rights while we turn a blind eye to unwanted starving and abused children all around us"

"Yea, let it be OK to go forth and torture and murder those who do not believe as we do, even as we practice a religion that preaches peace among men."

[/Catholic Church]

All of this has happened. But let's not paint every Catholic with the same brush. They are not all guilty because some are guilty, any more than every Husker fan is "bad" because of Lawrence Phillips.

Disagree. I think anyone who practices Catholicism and probably Christianity in general and donate money to their causes is an accessory to all of these crimes and many, many more

[/Catholic Church]

All of this has happened. But let's not paint every Catholic with the same brush. They are not all guilty because some are guilty, any more than every Husker fan is "bad" because of Lawrence Phillips.

Disagree. I think anyone who practices Catholicism and probably Christianity in general and donate money to their causes is an accessory to all of these crimes and many, many more

So you are an accessory to Lawrence Phillips' crimes?

You are holier than thou because you have a religion, it is the PC secular utopia that everyone must conform to or be branded a hypocrite, bigot or uneducated ideolog. That is how you are a hypocrite, you rail against the religous establishment but you want everyone to fall in line and walk goosestep with your ideals. Now, how am I a hypocrite?

And you never seem to answer questions, just ask them yourself. So I will ask you again did muslims fly those planes into the twin towers? :hmmph if so, where and when was I inaccurate or hypocritical?

Absence of religion isn't a religion. I don't rail against the religious establishment. I rail against people who claim fervent devotion but whose beliefs and actions do not conform with their supposed religion.

Goosestep? Back away from the Glenn Beck. Back away from the Glenn Beck.

I'd start here:

But the same can't be said when a muslim slams a plane into a building yelling praise allah. Then that falls on the muslim faith of that person and what and who taught him to be that way

(Found here: http://www.huskerboa...post__p__919041)

Summary of your statements: When Muslims do bad things in the name of Islam it falls on their Muslim religion. When Christians do bad things in the name of Christianity (Norway/Crusades/Etc) it is in spite of their Christian religion OR you don't care because you haven't read much about them.

I never said anything about "in spite of their religion" when talking about the crusades, are you sure you are reading my posts? The salem witch hunts are a good example of people who have done terrible things in the name of Christianity (their religion). Would you rather I blather on about the crusades and just make assumptions. Oops, sorry that is your job, I don't know what I was thinking? :hmmph

[/Catholic Church]

Th first point is toally unacceptable and I hope the church will change the way they handle these cases. These men should be ehld accountable and they should be given the same sentence as anyone else that commits a heinous crime.

Hate on females? You sure you know what you are talking about?

I hav eno idea what you are referring to on third instance maybe you can clarify that for me? :dunno

Have you ever read the bible? Especially the parts which say that women are the property of their husbands and fathers? Do you really think that if men could get pregnant that abortion would even be an issue? It's all about the control and domination of females.

Have you ever heard of the Spanish Inquistion? Or how about every other war right up through the current fiasco in which we are entrenched even as we speak?

[/Catholic Church]

That is an excellent point, sir. however, I don't believe Stoopid Larry was ever convicted of a crime while he was at Nebraska

Bad things happen to good organizations.

It is not the bad things that should be evaluated, but how that organization reacted to them.

Dr. Tom did an excellent job with LP.

The church... not so much with the child abuse by priests.

That is an excellent point, sir. however, I don't believe Stoopid Larry was ever convicted of a crime while he was at Nebraska

There have been a large number of Huskers convicted of criminal activity. You can't dodge the point this way.

You know the point I'm making. We don't have to belabor it. It's OK to decry the wrongs committed by The Church. It's better not to convict every Believer because of the actions of their superiors, but I can't stop you from doing that.

If anyone had donated to the election of Obama, are they an accessory to any war crimes he may have committed?

It is not the bad things that should be evaluated, but how that organization reacted to them.

Did he do an excellent job with Riley Washington? What about Tyrone Williams and his gun? What about Christian Peter and his no-contest plea to sexual assault?

I agree the church is wrong and it is horrible the way they protect the priests. I think the way they handle this actually backfires on them. First, it allows other priests to think they may get away with this particular crime and second, it is putting more young boys in danger. Finally, it is a PR nightmare, they are really making a bad situation worse. All priests are painted with a broad brush and become fodder for the cliche the we know today!! The good priests who do so much for their community are branded perverts along with the bad priests. :angry:

If anyone had donated to the election of Obama, are they an accessory to any war crimes he may have committed?

Certainly, but not quite as guilty as those who supported W.

Certainly, but not quite as guilty as those who supported W.

Obama has only had three years, he still has time.

A war with Iran would put pacifistesque Bush to shame.