Jesus and abortion

Did Muslims fly planes into the twin towers for the third time? Crickets!! :hmmph

You do realize that carlfense isn't saying they didn't, right? And that that has nothing to do with why he's talking about hypocrisy, right?

You don't have to get him to admit that people calling themselves Muslim were responsible for 9/11. Everyone knows this. It's a non-point.

Muslims yes, iraqis, no. they were almost all saudi. No one is saying there aren't muslim extremists and terrorism in the world. My point is that there is far more christian extremism and terrorism than there will ever be of all other religions combined.

Did Muslims fly planes into the twin towers for the third time? Crickets!! :hmmph

You do realize that carlfense isn't saying they didn't, right? And that that has nothing to do with why he's talking about hypocrisy, right?

You don't have to get him to admit that people calling themselves Muslim were responsible for 9/11. Everyone knows this. It's a non-point.

He isn't saying they did either, now is he? And I have said in previous posts related it (their religion) to Christianity with the Salem witch hunts. He never has the guts to answer tough questions, just ask them. He does his little lawyer dance arounnd a question or just ignores it. eyeswear2allthatsholy

You are holier than thou because you have a religion, it is the PC secular utopia that everyone must conform to or be branded a hypocrite, bigot or uneducated ideolog. That is how you are a hypocrite, you rail against the religous establishment but you want everyone to fall in line and walk goosestep with your ideals. Now, how am I a hypocrite?

And you never seem to answer questions, just ask them yourself. So I will ask you again did muslims fly those planes into the twin towers? :hmmph if so, where and when was I inaccurate or hypocritical?

Absence of religion isn't a religion. I don't rail against the religious establishment. I rail against people who claim fervent devotion but whose beliefs and actions do not conform with their supposed religion.

Goosestep? Back away from the Glenn Beck. Back away from the Glenn Beck.

I'd start here:

But the same can't be said when a muslim slams a plane into a building yelling praise allah. Then that falls on the muslim faith of that person and what and who taught him to be that way

(Found here: http://www.huskerboa...post__p__919041)

Summary of your statements: When Muslims do bad things in the name of Islam it falls on their Muslim religion. When Christians do bad things in the name of Christianity (Norway/Crusades/Etc) it is in spite of their Christian religion OR you don't care because you haven't read much about them.

I honestly thought that was a rhetorical question. I'm not sure why you think that I don't believe that Muslim terrorists flew planes into the WTC. They did.

Strange stuff.

He isn't saying they did either, now is he? And I have said in previous posts related it (their religion) to Christianity with the Salem witch hunts. He never has the guts to answer tough questions, just ask them. He does his little lawyer dance arounnd a question or just ignores it. eyeswear2allthatsholy

:rollin

Did Muslims fly planes into the twin towers is a tough question. Oh my. That's awesome.

How many cheer for blood and war while thumping their bibles? I don't know. millions for sure

And cheering for something makes them a terrorist? I would assume there are billions of terrorists then in other parts of the world so your assertion is still wrong!! chuckleshuffle

of course it does, accessory to terrorism is still terrorism. billions, eh? you'd think they would have overrun our paltry 100,000 guys in the gulf. there are, at best, a few thousand. Meanwhile, our christian terrorists in desert camo have tortured and murdered more than 100,000 iraqis, many of them innocent women and children.

It seems obvious to me that the person who started the whole mess would carry more of the blame than the person who finishes it. I've been against this mistake from the very beginning. The anti-war among us were completely swamped by the bloodthirsty and muslim-hating "eye for an eye" religious right.

I'm hoping that Obama will finish something that Bush has started, but I have my doubts.

Afghanistan has more US trrops now than when Obama took office.

Obama has escallated the conflict in Pakistan.

It seems as though the only reason we are leaving Iraq is because they did not renew SOFA. But we ar leaving 15-20k contractactors at our emmbassy city, and many of the troops have merely been restaioned in the area.

Obama started bombing in Yemen, and gave cover to the Saudis there and in Bahrain.

Obama did nothing after a Fort Benning coup in Honduras.

Obama approved the crime against humanity in Libya.

Obama is in the process of doing similar in Syria.

We are closer to war with Iran since the 80s, when Reagan came to the aid of his buddy Saddam.

President Obama is quite the liberal pacifist...

How many cheer for blood and war while thumping their bibles? I don't know. millions for sure

And cheering for something makes them a terrorist? I would assume there are billions of terrorists then in other parts of the world so your assertion is still wrong!! chuckleshuffle

of course it does, accessory to terrorism is still terrorism. billions, eh? you'd think they would have overrun our paltry 100,000 guys in the gulf. there are, at best, a few thousand. Meanwhile, our christian terrorists in desert camo have tortured and murdered more than 100,000 iraqis, many of them innocent women and children.

Now you are saying our armed forces are torturing women and children? That is just golden, so you think our armed forces are over there just to shoot women and children for target practice? But the brave freedom fighters like those who took out the towers are your hero then right?

I'm sorry, did you see all those people cheering when the towers fell, you did see that right? Your assertion not mine, that cheering for blood was the criteria for a terrorist, you made the rules don't get mad at me. :huh: