Jesus and abortion

You are sooo smart, how did you get so smart and not only are you smart you are soo condescending to other peoples' points of view. I love how smart you sound then use trashy talk like the bold word, that really makes you sound smart. Hey, I got an idea let's look for fifteen year old swedish girls because they call our country the great satan and try to kill any American they can. And I forgot they flew planes into the twin towers yelling Allahu akbar. So let's look out for them.

The only thing you got right is that we need to revolk the partriot act. It is bad legislation, you get an A for that thought. Why don't you go buy a dictionary and look up humility, and then start to practice that. I am sure you would get a better response to your blatantly self serving, egotistical posts. :nutz

Can you briefly explain what prompted you to call somebody's word choice "trashy", when you violated several grammar and syntax rules in this post? You know an argument is going down the drain when word choice becomes your rebuttal.

Instead of getting upset over trivial matters on the internet, maybe you can own up to being 100% wrong about Hitler and his Christian views.

This is becoming borderline woodshed material.

Grammar and syntax errors happen all the time I pointed out his use of the F word as the point where his post became trashy. I guess vulgar would have sufficed.

As for the other point I was wrong about Hitler and his views. :hmmph

• Fire 1

You are sooo smart, how did you get so smart and not only are you smart you are soo condescending to other peoples' points of view. I love how smart you sound then use trashy talk like the bold word, that really makes you sound smart. Hey, I got an idea let's look for fifteen year old swedish girls because they call our country the great satan and try to kill any American they can. And I forgot they flew planes into the twin towers yelling Allahu akbar. So let's look out for them.

The only thing you got right is that we need to revolk the partriot act. It is bad legislation, you get an A for that thought. Why don't you go buy a dictionary and look up humility, and then start to practice that. I am sure you would get a better response to your blatantly self serving, egotistical posts. :nutz

Can you briefly explain what prompted you to call somebody's word choice "trashy", when you violated several grammar and syntax rules in this post? You know an argument is going down the drain when word choice becomes your rebuttal.

Instead of getting upset over trivial matters on the internet, maybe you can own up to being 100% wrong about Hitler and his Christian views.

This is becoming borderline woodshed material.

Grammar and syntax errors happen all the time I pointed out his use of the F word as the point where his post became trashy. I guess vulgar would have sufficed.

As for the other point I was wrong about Hitler and his views. :hmmph

Fair enough - I appreciate your honesty. Rarely do people own up to being wrong on here. +1