Why would Israel attack Iran?

Just google "hamas breaks truce" and you'll find about a hundred examples. Of course you can tie those instances to Israeli activity, which can in turn be tied to Arab activity. It's a never-ending mishmash of retaliation.

And the search engines will point you to the same sources that incorrectly translated Ahmadinejad's worsd on Israel.

If you say it long enough while censoring opposing POV, most will believe it to be true.

Jus like religion.

Out of curiosity, which members of "our media" is/are pro-Israel, to the point where they're hiding "the truth" about this situation from Americans?

Start with CNN, then include the rest.

Hell, Haaratz is way more critical if Israeli policy than any mainstream US media source.

Out of curiosity, which members of "our media" is/are pro-Israel, to the point where they're hiding "the truth" about this situation from Americans?

How does CNN and "the rest" censor our news to favor Israel? And what is their motivation for doing this?

I saw it on the internets... it's in the tubes!

So the BBC is not to be trusted? CNN? ABC? FOX? CBS? It's pretty easy to find articles from about two dozen sources citing Hamas breaking truces. Same goes for Israel breaking truces.

Do you have any links from any of their sites that show Hamas breaking a truce? Do you want to have a legit discussion on this or not?

Hell, Haaratz is way more critical if Israeli policy than any mainstream US media source.

No, let's have him provide a link to a CNN or any of those listed, article on it. We can then chekc it out and see what happened.

How does CNN and "the rest" censor our news to favor Israel? And what is their motivation for doing this?

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/57769-why-would-israel-attack-iran/page__view__findpost__p__919091

I am trying to have a legit discussion on this, but when you can't take your conversation partner's point as fact without links and articles that you can find on your own via simple search, which I did for you no less, it's pretty pointless. There's nothing to be gained in having a conversation with you if you ONLY adhere to the stance that Israel is bad and their Arab counterparts are good.

What would it matter if I posted a link to a BBC article about Hamas breaking a truce? Is it not a fact prior to the posting of that link? Insistence on this makes no logical sense.

What would it matter if I posted a link to a BBC article about Hamas breaking a truce? Is it not a fact prior to the posting of that link? Insistence on this makes no logical sense.

Serious question... do you believe that these search engines censor our certain sources?

I have no proof they do or do not. I know it is possible. Do you believe that google is steering us away from information on how bad Israel is?

I am trying to have a legit discussion on this, but when you can't take your conversation partner's point as fact without links and articles that you can find on your own via simple search, which I did for you no less, it's pretty pointless. There's nothing to be gained in having a conversation with you if you ONLY adhere to the stance that Israel is bad and their Arab counterparts are good.

"when you can't take your conversation partner's point as fact without links and articles"

It's weird to me that we are expected to believe whatever fact you throw out. It's not like I'm asking you to provide links over and over in the thread. I asked you to back up one claim you made. I then even looked at the 1st two nonjewish links in your google search and the go against what you claimed. It's basically a wild goose chase that you've made and it just relects on the substance of your claim.

Cactus, you're telling me you've never, ever, in your life, read an article or watched a news program talking about Hamas breaking a ceasefire or truce? And you cannot possibly believe this is true without proof? Seriously?

Which site would you accept as an unbiased source? I'll find you an article from a news agency of your choosing.