Why would Israel attack Iran?

and you think a democratically electected leader in any mideast country would go along w/ the illegal acts Israel is engaged in w/ regards to the Palestinians? If Israel wants peace it will have to start actingl like a peaceful neighbor. Putting a stop the breaking of UN Resolutions and war crimes would be a great start.

Surely you're not implying that Israel has no legal foundation for their treatment of Palestine/Palestinians, yes? Do you believe that Israel has zero reason to hold Palestine under their thumbs?

their occupation is 100% illegal...no ifs, ands, buts about it. They only get away w/ it because we have their back. This could get into a very long thread, but that's what it boils down to. An illegal occupation and the resistance of.

how so?

how so to what exactly?

and you think a democratically electected leader in any mideast country would go along w/ the illegal acts Israel is engaged in w/ regards to the Palestinians? If Israel wants peace it will have to start actingl like a peaceful neighbor. Putting a stop the breaking of UN Resolutions and war crimes would be a great start.

Surely you're not implying that Israel has no legal foundation for their treatment of Palestine/Palestinians, yes? Do you believe that Israel has zero reason to hold Palestine under their thumbs?

their occupation is 100% illegal...no ifs, ands, buts about it. They only get away w/ it because we have their back. This could get into a very long thread, but that's what it boils down to. An illegal occupation and the resistance of.

how so?

how so to what exactly?

how is Israel illegally occupying land given to them?

If I give you the Brooklyn Bridge, that does not mean that it is yours.

Except it was the Allies to give since they defeated the Central powers. Ottoman Empire blew up and is now Turkey. When you win a war everything your enemy had is now yours.

Except it was the Allies to give since they defeated the Central powers. Ottoman Empire blew up and is now Turkey. When you win a war everything your enemy had is now yours.

Thus the term............."to the victors belong the spoils"...............

Except it was the Allies to give since they defeated the Central powers. Ottoman Empire blew up and is now Turkey.

The WW-I allies gave Israel the land they now occupy?

When you win a war everything your enemy had is now yours.

Is this what you are calling legal?

http://en.wikipedia....i/Spoils_of_war

Thus the term............."to the victors belong the spoils"...............

OK.

• Fire 1

I don't agree with that logic and it is pretty outdated but the real problem is that Israel is occupying and taking over land that was never given to them. Israel seems content to continue to illegally expand by building on Palestinian land, occupy their land, and kill off Palestinians until they take over all of Palestine.

Maybe i read this wrong or heard it the wrong way. If Israel wants to defend itself from a possible Iranian threat, so be it. If Iran wants to defend itself by attacking Israel, so be it.

But, and this is the part i don't like, if Iran attacks jewish citizens on US soil, or regular citizens on US soil, even if the US does not get involved. Im sorry, but Iran has then crossed the line.

If Iran attacks the US, without US involvement. Well then, one solution is left in my mind to resolve the Iranian government...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23fZSa-QY4

Maybe i read this wrong or heard it the wrong way. If Israel wants to defend itself from a possible Iranian threat, so be it. If Iran wants to defend itself by attacking Israel, so be it.

But, and this is the part i don't like, if Iran attacks jewish citizens on US soil, or regular citizens on US soil, even if the US does not get involved. Im sorry, but Iran has then crossed the line.

If Iran attacks the US, without US involvement. Well then, one solution is left in my mind to resolve the Iranian government...

The Israeli's have the Death Star?

The Israeli's have the Death Star?

The US has secretly been turning the moon into a Death Star since Armstrong landed on the moon. Oh no, the CIA is knocking at my door! Save yourselves, the secret is out!