Crysis 2 or Mass Effect 2???

ME2 is still going to be better than all of those.

Agreed. Hence, the PiR Fail Horn.

And I may be holding off on ME3. Not very happy what EA is doing with the DLC Prothean Partner that the 'normal' retail folks are getting screwed on.

DLC aside, I think ME3 is going to be GotY hands down. I wouldn't hold out solely because of that - although it's unfair, many companies are notoriously unreasonable with their DLC offerings.

And I may be holding off on ME3. Not very happy what EA is doing with the DLC Prothean Partner that the 'normal' retail folks are getting screwed on.

DLC aside, I think ME3 is going to be GotY hands down. I wouldn't hold out solely because of that - although it's unfair, many companies are notoriously unreasonable with their DLC offerings.

Yet, the reason they're so unfair is because we as consumers are willing to bend over and take it.

Yet, the reason they're so unfair is because we as consumers are willing to bend over and take it.

They wouldn't do it so much if such a large part of the game business wasnt eaten up by used/pirated games. Thanks to achievements and trophies, the devs know exactly how many people played the games and how many bought the games new. DLC and passes are a way to combat that.