Tales from the Panhandle, Part Deux

So someone has been stealing our firewood from behind our fence in the alley. My dad works with some dudes that take their hunting seriously, so they hooked us up with some night cameras or some nonsense. So, now we have some pics of this scrawny dude and his huge girl thieving our firewood. Can't make out the faces or the license plate, so we're setting up another camera. It's kinda weird because they've come by on about 3 occasions now. I offered to camp out and whoop some ass, but apparently me getting drunk and fighting firewood thieves is not a great idea.

Ok, so this is a rambling, Night Train/vodka induced thread. My mind is pretty whack. :lol:

So, maybe a call to the local constabulary is a good idea. Vigilante justice is frowned up unless you are in fear of your life. Firewood isn't worth someone's life. My $.02

rocksalt used to work in the 60's. Kept me outa the pumpkin patch :) but attorneys will sue at the drop of a hat or any other perceived slight/injury :D

Good Luck

GBR

Getting drunk and fighting firewood theives is a great night.

See, that is what is wrong with you central Panhandle types.....you're pussies. Up in the North Panhan we dish out vigilante justice like Doc's boys thrwo up bricks. ALL NIGHT LONG BABY!!!!!

But seriously watch out for the Great Western NE Hippo. They are usually seen with mates 1/5 their size. You can out run them in 10 seconds, butif they ever get a hold of ya........

I say take vigilante justice. But ya gotta do it in a legal-type way...

Drill a few holes in some of the logs. Insert bits of tire or some other material that smells terrible when burnt. Maybe even use a wood plug to reseal the hole. Mark each of them with a spray painted X or somesuch and set them on the top of the woodpile from where the thieves are striking. Maybe even throw a stink bomb or two in them for good measure.

Oh, and make sure not to burn the logs with the X's in your own fire.

• Fire 1

I say take vigilante justice. But ya gotta do it in a legal-type way...

Drill a few holes in some of the logs. Insert bits of tire or some other material that smells terrible when burnt. Maybe even use a wood plug to reseal the hole. Mark each of them with a spray painted X or somesuch and set them on the top of the woodpile from where the thieves are striking. Maybe even throw a stink bomb or two in them for good measure.

Oh, and make sure not to burn the logs with the X's in your own fire.

:lol: That's funny that you mention putting something inside them. Guy that works with my dad wanted to fill one up with gunpowder :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1