OWS throw condoms at Catholic school girls

I was thinking of organizing a condom-throwing contest at the tailgate before the Spring Game. Prizes for accuracy and distance. I'm looking for volunteers to stand in as targets.

I originally contacted St. Mackenzie's School, but apparently that's not actually a school...? Also, it's NSFW, so don't google it at the office. Really embarrassing story behind that involving plaid skirts on the screen and my boss walking in behind me.

I must be a very jaded individual. It never ocurred to me before the 2 previous posts that the alleged thrown condoms had not been used. It doesn't seem near as bad to me if they were new and still in the wrapper.

Whoa! The thought that they were used never crossed my mind. That would probably be assault.

I think (if it happened - and I'm not exactly convinced of that) that they were in the wrapper.

Ha ha! This thread is revealing as to where your mind is--whether it's in the gutter or not. It didn't occur to me that they could be used condoms. :lol:

I can't deny that I don't usually expect the worst, particularly when dealing with groups of unruly protestors. Lighting fires, leaving piles of trash in their wake, not obeying lawful orders, living in squalar; I'll give myself a pass on this one since I assume that at least some sexual activities have taken place at these little camp sites.

It must have been my years at UNL that tainted me.... :o

I can't deny that I don't usually expect the worst, particularly when dealing with groups of unruly protestors. Lighting fires, leaving piles of trash in their wake, not obeying lawful orders, living in squalar; I'll give myself a pass on this one since I assume that at least some sexual activities have taken place at these little camp sites.

Oh the horrors, civilization is coming to an end!

As tough as it may be for you to keep this in context, I wasn't making any claims that these were the worst crimes known to man. It was simply my reasoning for originally thinking the thrown condoms had been used. Geez, over react much?

As tough as it may be for you to keep this in context, I wasn't making any claims that these were the worst crimes known to man. It was simply my reasoning for originally thinking the thrown condoms had been used. Geez, over react much?

Your original complaint is something I would expect my 80+ year old grandfather to complain about. In fact they're not even worth whining about. My 'overreaction' was sarcasm, sorry that I'm not one for using emoticons. In some states throwing body fluids is a felony, which is why I never considered the possibility.

Even a guy like this doesn't deserved to be murdered.

"It will be impossible for some to believe, but my dad really didn't care about aborton.

He did this to stalk, harass, terrorize, scream at, threaten, frighten, and verbally abuse women. He had a pathologic hatred of women: his mom, my mom, everyone.

After my mom finally left him and he lost his favorite punching bag the violence and abuse that was always contained within our 4 walls was unleased on the people of Owosso.

My dad used the pro-life movement and 1st Amendments foundations to defend him, support him, and enable him. He fooled them all.

He was at the high shool because my niece was there, and female family members were always his favorite targets.

Again, my dad didn't care about abortion. He wanted to hurt people, upset people. He enjoyed making people suffer.

His goal was to be shot on a sidewalk. His goal was to make someone so angry, to make them feel so terrorized, to make them feel the only way they could make him stop was to kill him.

His pro-life stance was the most perfect crime I personally know of. He hid behind the 1st Amendment and was allowed to stalk, terrorise, harass, be obsene, ect. These things are crimes. Offending people isn't a crime, and having different political views isn't a crime, but he committed several crimes over the last 20 years and got away with it.

Yes I really am his oldest son. Owosso is now rid of a mad man."

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/09/james_m_pouillon_criticizes_fa.html